"First date"

Stiles P.O.V.

Jace came in the cafeteria and yanked alec up. We all looked at eachother in confusion, "hey jace," I said "long time no see buddy boy!" Jace just turned his head and gave a deep glaree that gave me the shivers. I wanted to know about what they were saying. "Pss! Scott!" I whisper acress the table. "Scott!" "What?!?" He whispers back
"Con you hear them? Them talking?"
"Sure hold up..." he leans his head and closes his eyes, consentrating. "Okay, something about a mugnus bane and someones mom."
"Masturbate?" Malia asks
"No you dumbass. Magnus Bane." Says lydia "ive herad that name before, im not dure where..."
"Okay todays not the day for psyco stuff lyds." Malia was getting a lil impatient
"Sorry malia." Lydia said
"Where did they go?" I asked. Alec and jace were gone.
"Im not sure, their scent is still close, theyre still in the school." Scott says
"Okay good, im gonna go find them." I said and walked out.
"Wow, this place is really creepy, even in the day" i said to myself
"Got that right" someone whispered in my ear making me jump.
"Did i scare you?" It was alec.
"Nooo not at all" i said with a hint of sarcasm.
"Ha. What are you doing out here? Why arent you with scott?" He asked
"Why arent you with jace?"
"Im not jaces bitch. I dint have to be with him all the time. Now why arent you in the lunch room?"
"I was um..looking for you.." i confessed while nerveously scratching my neck.
"Oh ok..."
"What did jace say to you?" I said trying to change the subject.
"Nothing much, just personal stuff." He said hesitantly.
"Alec?"
"Yeah?"
"Who's Magnus Bane?" When i said magnus he flinched a little bit.
"Oh. Hm.. um..."i could tell he was uncomfortable
"Its okay you dont need to tell me" i said
"Okay. Izzy wants to know if there are going to be anymore parties?" Alec said. I loved to talk to him and look at him with out seeming stalker-ish. I lived for our conversations, no matter how awkward they were.
"Oh my gosh I totally forgot! Yeah one this weekend, its my 17th birthday saturday and im having a party at my place. You and izzy can come, but not that jace dude. Hes scarier than darth vader, like jesus." Alec just looked at me in confusion.
"You havent seen star wars?!? Dude!" I said with a playing voice
"No i have no clue what that is. And i wont bring jace. Who else is going?" He asked
"Ehm, basically everyone that was at lydia's house. Including scott, kira, malia, isaac, lydia and this new kid liam and his friend mason."
"Oh okay. So what is star wars?" Alec asked and k groaned at his question
"Come to my house after school and watch it." I said half asking half telling him. Like a date! I hope he can come. Say sure!
"Sure" was all alec said with a smile on his face. Wow he needs to smile more, like an angel.
He smiled again. I swear its like he could read my thoughts. We sat their staring at eachother when scott broke the silence. "Guys, Ken is fighting with Barbie."
Oh lord.
We walk into the cafeteria to see jace and lydia standing up and shouting. I dont know what it was about, but coach stopped it by pulling jace by the ear out of the cafeteria past us. Lydia just stood their. Silent. Not a word came out of her mouth.
"What the hell happened?" I asked
"Nothing. Not a big deal." Lydia said and walked out of the cafeteria towards the bathroom. I looked at scott and he just shook his head.
***
After school alec knocked at my bedroom door.
"Your dad let me in" he said as i let him in my room. "Your room has more posters than izzy's" he said staring at my walls and starwars posters
"Is this starwars?" He asked pointing at my clone wars poster.
"Yep!" I said while putting the first disc in
We sat on my bed. I looked over at him and he didnt seem to notice. He was so beautiful, like an angel sculpted him. He looked so adorable while he consentrated on the movie, trying to comprehend everything that happened.
"Stiles why are you staring at me." He said without taking his eyes off the screen.
"What? Pff im not staring. I was...checking the time." I said reaching across him to the clock on my noghtstand. My arm brushed againt his stomach. He was so muscular it was scary, and hot.
"4:37. Okay. Got the time! Are you hungry?" I said
"Actually i am kindof hungry." He said while i paused the movie. We started to heead downstairs.

Alec P.O.V.
Everythought he had i could hear. My runes. He was so awkward but i loved it. Magnus was right. I did move on. I moved on to weak, skinny, defenseless stiles. We walked down stairs for food, i couldnt help but stare at him. At least he couldnt tell. We got some chips and soda and headed back upstairs.
"This is fun. We should make this a daily thing." I said as we sat back down on the bed.
My phone started to ring, it was magnus.
"Magnus?" Stiles asked
"Yeah. Sorry one second it will be quick." I said
"Yeah, no if coarse." He said while taking a drink from his Dr.Pepper.
"Hey magnus, right now isnt really the best time."
"Im guessing your with the boy you like," it wasnt in speaker but i know stiles could hear it because when magnus said this because he stopped chewing in his chips. "But clary's mom is awake finally."
"Okay, congratulations?" I said not really knowing what this had to do with me.
"Alec, she knows where the cup is. Its in stiles stilinski's house. Do you know him from school?" Stiles and i both froze.
"Yeah actually i do" i said. "Im at his place right now."
"Good. Cus we are all coming over right now."
"Oh umm..." i look at stiles who just gave me this confusing look. " ill meet you guys outside his house. I dont know if he wants you guys to come in. But ill see you in a little bit yeah?"
"Okay yeah bye." Magnus said and hung up. Stiles still had that confused look on his face. "Alec? What is he talking about? A cup in my house? I mean, we have those cups from Target...but i dont know."
"Okay. So,"
***
"Okay that makes so much more sense. Ill help you guys, i may know where it is." Stiles said after i explained valentine and the mortal cup.Clary, jace, izzy and magnus walked in. "Okay so you already know izzy and jace, but this is clary, hpjaces girlfriend and magnus." I said. I was hoping he wouldnt ask about me and magnus, but why would he?
"Hi." Was all stiles said. "Hmm." Was all magnus said in return. The room had so much tension.
"Okay so the cup" clary said
"Yes! I almost forgot." Stoles said and ran upstairs and came back down with a box.
"What this?" I ask picking up some lace and a stuffed bear. "This is some of my moms stuff." He replied
"Your mom keeps her stuff in an old brown box? Mine just keeps them on her shelves." Izzy said
"Yeah? Well she cant organize her stuff very well when shes six feet under the ground can she?" He said while shuffling though the box.
"Oh my gosh im so sorry! I didnt know..." izzy said while looking at the ground.
"Its okay. Its not something i talk about much" he said. Before anyone else could say something he pulls a card put of the box. It was yellow and gold with the picture of a cup on it. "This it?" He asked
"Yes!" Clary said while grabbing the card. She put her hand into the card and pulled out a cup "thank you so much!" She said heading towards the door, with izzy, jace following. Then magnus stiles and i walked too. We all walked out side when magnus pulled stiles aside.
-----
Yay! This chalter actually took me a while to plan out but their is a lot after this. Kee commenting and voting, dont forget to keep up!