Shadowhunter academy

Third person view

A week has passed by and Magnus has been doing everything he can to get his memories but only flashes of things are coming back to him. The only solution was if he ascended to a shadow hunter and drank from the cup, he would get all his memories back. And that was what he wanted. So he was to leave in a couple days to go to the academy. Stiles decided he wanted to go too. At least he'd have a friend there. He would tell his dad it was....FBI school. Perfect excuse. Alec promised he would visit every now and then, there wasn't any reception there.

"Ugh I'm excited. But I'm also worried. Is that a good thing?" Stiles asked Alec while they sat on his couch in the basement and watched overboard. "It is I think. I'm just worried about not seeing you as much. You know?"

     "Yeah, but clary said she would come visit Simon through portal every weekend. You could go with her now and then."

     "That's true, we could spend weekends together in idris and walk around. Like a date." Alec said the last part blushing with a smile. That's the smile stiles fell in love with. The blush he fell in love with. The boy he fell in love with. Stiles smiled back and nodded. "Sounds great."

-----
     When stiles and Simon got to there rooms in the academy is was not great. It was in the basement where all the mundies were. It was dark and moist. Stiles and Simon decided to share a room. They were unpacking they heard a rustle in the closet. They both looked at the closet, then each other.

     "What was that" Simon said looking at me half turned to the closet

     "I dont know" Stiles said quickly replying. I walked over to the closet and opened it as a GIANT ass rat came hopping out of the closet.

     "AHHHHHH" they both screamed in harmony and a boy bust through the door with a tennis racket

     "WHAT IS IT?!?" He asked

     "THAT" stiles screamed pointing at it

      "GET IT" "OH NO GET IT" "KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT" "IM TRYING" "HURRY" "WHAT DO WE DO WHAT DO WE DO" "AH OH MY GOD OHHHHH MY GOD" "THERE ARE PROBABLY SO MANY DECEASES IN THAT THING" "IT WONT DIE" they all screamed as this mystery boy beat the rat with his racket. Suddenly the rat burst in half as a tan girl with dark long black hair sliced it.

"I don't think you'll graduate from the academy with that screaming or a tennis racket as your choice of weapon." They all just stared at her.

"Beatriz Mendoza" she said holding her hand out, The boy was the first to take it, "George Lovelace" he said smiling. George had a charming thick Scottish accent that could swoon anybody. And it swooned stiles for sure. But this guy was as straight as a stripper pole. George had short, curly, golden brown locks with Carmel eyes, and he was pretty built with that too. So of course he was the a-typical Scottish sex-god.  Beatriz had brown skin with a warm smile that could swoon any straight guy, and in this case it was George.

     "Okay, well happy that you found the love of your life, but..." Simon looked down at the mush of rat "that."

      "Ugh, must I do everything for you boys" she rolled her eyes and scooped it up with one of the old shirts in the closet that was left behind from some kid a looong time ago. She threw it into a garbage in the dark hallway and turned back towards us. She looked stiles up and down "what's your name Mundie"

     "Most shadowhunters just stick with Mundie, don't usually go for a first name basis. But I'm stiles. And this is Simon-"

      "Lewis, Simon Lewis...I heard about you. You held the mark of Cain and fought with Jace and clary and the Lightwood siblings. Helped Kill Sebastian. Aren't you a vampire?" Beatriz began to fangirl over the celebrity.

     "Well um-" Simon started

      "He got attacked by a demon and lost his memory, therefor he lost his vampire abilities and is now mundane." Stiles finished.

     "Ah, are you and Isabelle Lightwood still together then?" She asked

     "No, I'm dating a girl named Lydia, well I mean, I was, but I don't remember her really."

     "Ohh.. so its complicated. Interesting." She smirked. Wow this girl was reallllly looking for a midnight snack. "What about you, Stiles. You with anyone?"

     "Uhm..I am actually. Alec Lightwood" stiles said proudly

     "Oh well congrats" she smiled brightly and a wave of relief brushed through stiles.

     "But I'm sure George here is single, despite his charm...and tennis rackets.." Simon said looking at George who just laughed and shook his head in embarrassment.

     It was a long 6 months of training but stiles and Simon were comparing there now noticeable abs and bigger muscles, and bragged bout how they could now fit into the men's armor and grew out of the women's. "this was so much fun, we get to go back home finally" Stiles said "yeah but I'm gonna miss beatriz, I love her so much" Simon said. Lydia and Simon broke up because of his memory loss and him not having that spark still there. Lydia was just spending a lot of time with izzy since they'd been gone. They still had about 2 weeks before they went back home, and 1 week before they ascended. Just thinking about becoming a shadowhunter sent chills down stiles and Simons spine.

"Are you worried?" Stiles asked Simon while beginning to pull a shirt out of the closet.

"About?"

"I mean, Alec told me not everyone survives the ascend. What if we don't, speaking hypothetically."

Simon layer back on his bed "I'm not worried. No one has died from it in about 40 years here."

"If you say so" stiles chuckled and walked away. He was meeting up with Alec today and they were going to get dinner in the capital.

----

"Hey baby" Alec said walking up to stiles and giving him a quick kiss. Stiles whimpered as he pulled away. "One more?" He said and Alec smiled and kissed him again.

"Guess what" Alec said as they began to walk to the capital, idris.

"What?.." "I think izzy has a thing for Lydia. And I think Lydia has a thing for her."

"Wow, didn't see that coming. Izzy should make a move." Stiles turned to look up at the tall boy

"She has already, I can hear their moans from my room." Alec said rolling his eyes. "Ive walked in on Simon and izzy in my room, not making that mistake again."

Stiles choked and laughed "HA ohh that's great. Long as their happy."

-----

Haven't been able to upload in a while cus school and volleyball, I love you guys tho I'm sorry I'm trying so hard, it's taken me 3 weeks to write this chapter smh. I hope it's okay though.

Does anyone here listen to why don't we? IM HELLA HYPED FOR THEIR ALBUM COMING OUT TONIGHT.

Anyways here you guys go I like this chapter.