Movies, Parks, and A Pellet

Stiles and alec separated from izzy, clary, and simon and walked over to the jeep. It was a silent walk but at least they were there.

They got into the car when 'what is love' begins to play. Alec tilts his head like a dog at the song, not completely understanding it...

"This song is stupid." Alec said to no one.
"Ookaay ill change it then." Stiles switched the channel when Closer came on. They listened to it for a minute when alec interupted it. "Come on! In a rover?!?"
"Alec its just a song!" Stiles nearly yelled with a playful tone
"I know...but its still messed up."
"Yes,alec, it is so disgusting, i want to puke. We're home!" Stile sshouted as he whipped around the corner into the drive way, Making alec hit his head on the window.

It was Alecs second time at his house, but it already felt like home. 'Its thursday, only 2 more days!' Alec thought.

Stiles grabbed some pizza and some Mtn.Dew and took it upstairs. They were watching zombieland and sitting really close to eachother, without noticing. They were scooting closer and closer to eachother until there legs were touching. Alec was radiating off so much heat that stiles didnt need a blanket, nor did he want one. All he wanted was to spend time with alec. Even if it was in silence. Alec felt the same way. Alec turned his head to look at stiles, he was so fixed on the TV. His consentration was adorable to alec, that someone could be so excited about something so small.

"When this is over what do you wanna watch?" Stiles asked alec, still not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Oh, i dont know, can i look at them?" Alec said returning the question with a question

"Yeah sure," stiles replied finally turning to look at alec and head down to the cabinet, with alec following "okay so i have star trek, starwars, dracula, back to the future, american werewolf in London, and some other stuff. Pick whatever you want" stiles smiled at alec, his nose scrunched up at all the wierd movie titles, confused.

"Stiles? Whats the Notebook?" Alec asked taking the movie case out of the cabinet.

"Hey! Nooo no no no no no! Definitely no. I hate that movie." Stiles shouted grabbing the case from alecs hand and putting it back

"Well, if you hate it then why do you have it?" Alec asked looking back in the cabinet

"Lydia. She loves that movie and eveytime she comes over she makes me watch it." Stiles said cleary annoyed. Alec felt a tang of jeleousy when he heard lydia comes over.

"Oh. Okay so, how about Superman Vs. Batman?" Alec asked changing the subject

"Yeah sure!" Stiles said happily

They watched continuing the pizza until it was gone, and alec regiarly asking questions.
"Hey that lex guy looks just like that guy from zombieland!" Alec nearly shouted

"It is alec, thats jesse eisenburg"

"No, thats lex luther"

"The actor! The actor is jesse, jesse plays different characters in different movies. Tallahassee from zombie land also plays in the hunger games, witch is what were watchimg after this." Stiles said really fast, just to go back to the movie. After 20 minutes alec passed out. It was 1:30 in the morning anyways.

They both work up to stiles alarm clock and the SvB opening on the tv. FRIDAY alec thought.
Mornings stiles thought. The alarm continued to beep, 6:00.
"Ugggghhhhh why does school start sooooo earlyyyy" stiles moaned while rollong out of bed
"I kind of like mornings." Alec chimed im

"What? Howwww?" Stiles yawned

"I dont know. You turn seventeen tomorrow!" Alec said happily

"I guess i do!" Stiles said smiling at alecs excitment.

The day went by fast. Alec questioning every song that came on.
"But an andaconda is a snake... I know stiles but it doesnt make sense!"
Alec beating everyone in gym while the girls swooned over him and guys were hating him. He got into a little fight when he was in the locker room. Greenburg decided to throw a fist when alec caught it and twisted him, then some other guys throwing punches and losing miserably.

"Its not my fault! They decided to punch me, i didnt even hit them, all i did was block them! They could be dead right now but i was nice!" Alec said at lunch while scott scolded him.

Then came science, the slow part of the day. Stiles and alec paire together to disect an owl pellet. Gross. Stiles was gagging while alec was inspecting the different tools.
"We dont have these...whta is this?" Alec asked inspecting a pair of tweezers

"Those are tweezers." Stiles replied real quick

"Oh, yeah we do have these. What do i do?" He asked again.

"Take the tweezers and..no! Put gloves on what are you doing?!?" Stiles souted as alec picked up the pellet with his bare hands.

"Calm down. I have demon blood all over my hands all the time. This is nothing" alec said as he bagan to take apart the first layer of hair. Alec found a mouse skull in the middle and was holing up to his face while stiles was yelling at him to put it down.

"Thank god its the weekend! Im so tired of this week." Izzy sighed after school at stiles at the park. Everybody was there, Stiles, alec, lydia, malia, scott, and issac.

"Yeah well dont forget about my party tomorrow. What did you get me?" Stiles asked tirning to face alec, who was sitting right next to him,

"Im thinking about giving you that mouse skull from today..." alec said jokingly and stiles pushed him.

"Dont even think about it!' Stiles shouted. He looked over to see scott whispering with Lydia. Lydia looked upset, and stiles got worried.

"Lydia are you okay?" Stiles asked

"No. Actually scott and i are going to my house, ill see you guys tomorrow i guess." She said and got up with scoot. Leaving everyone sittimg in silence on the grass.

"Yeah alec i think we should get going, we have training in 30 minutes." Izzy chimed in.

"Yeah okay, bye guys." Alec said and walked in the other direction with izzy

"Wow. What was wrong with lydia?" Stiles asked malia and isaac.

"I dont know, but i also dont really care so, see ya!" Isaac said and walked away.

"Stiles, i know whats wrong...but i think you should just ask her your self." Mailia said.

"Okay, yeah youre right. Ill head over there right now." Stiles said and got up. He bagan to walk then turned around to say something, but malia was already gone.

------
I finally updateeeddd!!!! Sorry ive been bust with school, but i try to write in my free time. Hope you guys like this one cus i sure do. Plost twist is ocming up soon, but DONT spoil it...if you think u know