Away we go

Stiles P.O.V.

I woke up still lying on top of Alec, he was sound asleep so I took advantage of this moment to look at what was now mine. His gorgeous blue eyes where shut, fanning his lashes along his pink cheeks. His lips were slightly parted, tempting me to lean forward and kiss them, but I restrained myself. I decided to carefully get up and take a shower.

I wandered around his bathroom for a minute waiting for the water to heat up, looking at things. I began to think, 'what if he stops liking me. What if he thinks I'm clingy and starts to ignore me?? What would I do if his mom find out, or if she doesn't like me? His mom already knows he's gay but....what about my dad?' I strip down and climb in the shower and pull the curtains back, enclosing me in the warm steam and water. 'What if he does go back to Magnus...what if he finds out about my-' "stiles?"

My thoughts are interrupted by Alec outside the door "are you in the shower?"

"No Alec Im just sitting in the sink." There was a short pause

"wait why are you in the sink?" He asked, I rolled my eyes and reply

"Im being sarcastic, yes I'm in the shower. Why do you need to come in? I have the curtains closed its fine"

"Yeah i just gotta get something" he said as we walked in and closed the door behind him. I heard him rustling though a drawer or something. "What'cha lookin for?" I called over the water

"Oh I was looking for my ring but I can't find it...maybe its in jaces room."

"Maybe" i replied as I turned the water off and stuck my hand out and asked for a towel. He grabbed one from under his sink and placed it in my hand. I wrapped it around my waist and got out to see him sitting on the counter. He stopped and stared at me, scanning my body. I wasn't 'ripped' but I had the outline of abs and a somewhat defined chest. Unlike Alec whose muscles where visible through his shirts. He licked his lips and looked back up at me and I raised my eyebrows. "Enjoy what you see?" I asked smirking and he smiled with his teeth and blushed

"yeah except part of it is being blocked by a towel"

Alec's P.O.V.

His towel hung low on his hips, showing his v-line, and his muscular torso was dripping wet. He looked like he was carved by a god. One of his hands was holding the towel so it didn't fall and the other pushed through his hair. He broke the short silence and replied- "I hate cock blocks as much you do, but I have to get dresses it's freezing" I blush again and open the door for him so he can get his clothes.

"What do you wanna do today?" I ask as he came out of the bathroom, sadly fully clothed.

"Uh.. ion know, what do you wanna do?" He sat down sat to me on the bed, facing me and leaning close.

"Well," i said leaning in and pecking his lips "we could do a lot of things" i say then kiss him again "like stay here" another kiss "and do this and watch a movie" kissing him again and I pull back as stiles tries to lean in further.

"Don't tease me Alec!" He says pouting making me laugh

I was restraining myself from kissing him again just to tease him more until I couldn't help it. I leaned forward and began to kiss him. Leaning more and more causing him to fall backward and I crawled on top of him. I had one hand next to his head, holding me up and another one on his waist under his shirt. He was his legs wrapped around me and his hands were cupping my face. He was like a baby koala and i found it adorable.

The kiss grew hotter as he tugged at my shirt and helping me take it off  and I went back down to make out some more. He tasted like cherries and mint, now making me crave cherry pie. He moved his hand down my back causing my muscles to jump under his touch.

He then flung us over so he was cradling me and he bit my lip making me moan, I blushed slightly embarrassed, and I think he noticed because he pulled back  a bit and said "that was hot as fuck" and smiled and I pulled his shirt up signally him to pull it off. He was halfway though when jace came in and slammed the door. His eyes closed so he didn't realize stiles and i in the middle of something. Stiles pulled his shirt back down and froze.  Jace began as he slip down the door "clary is upset because she thinks Im too over protective. What do you th- OH WOW OHHHHHH WOW OKAY WELL UM- I- IM- I DIDNT KNOW-"

"JACE!" I said interrupting him as he was sitting there in shock of what he just walked in on "its fine really" I laugh and stiles crawled off of me. And I put me shirt back on.

"Well I leave you to it, no one likes a cock block..." he said and walked out

"We need more privacy" i said chuckling

"Yeah definitely" he agreed

"We should go on vacation or something together" i say looking at him as he smiled

"You being for real?!"

"Yeah! Of course. It would be amazing wouldn't it?" I was tryna talk him into it hoping he'd say yes

"Hell yeah! Away we go, right?" He said standing up

"Away we go." I repeated him. This was going to be the best vacation everrr!!!

-

Sorry I just realized how short this was....but I hope you guys lik it please comment and give me more ideas I would really appreciate that❤❤➰➰➰