Chapter 6

Jungkook was walking through the corridor towards the dance practice room where he would have his first ever dance lesson. The walls were all white and it made him think of a hospital, and that made the young teen somewhat uncomfortable.Thinking about it, he could just turn around and go home to Yoongi, but he had basically promised Yugyeom that he'd try some kind of hobby, you could need some time to do things you like to do, his friend had told him. And then, when Yugyeom had seen Jungkook dancing to Bang Bang Bang by BigBang (Jungkook hadn't known someone was watching) he had straight away told him to join some dance club or something. Jungkook didn't feel like going to a club though so he had instead chosen a free class for teens. The class was going to be for 13-16 year olds, so he knew he'd be one of the youngest, so he was kinda nervous, and he was still somewhat not over what had happened yesterday. He sighed as he remember the events of the day before.

Mark had drove the two brothers home, and he had stopped on the way to go get takeout chinese food. He knew that was Jungkook's favorite.

Mark was sometimes like an extra brother, since he was both Yoongi's friend and Jungkook's best friend's brother, and Mark was one of the few people that actually knew exactly what was going on in Jungkook and Yoongi's home and life.

After Yoongi basically begging (Mark please, you should go back to school, I know it's important to you. Please, you don't need to look after us.) Mark had made sure the two brothers had everything they'd need before he (reluctantly) left the two brothers, going back to school to finish of the classes that were still left for the day.

Jungkook and Yoongi had silently eaten the takeout food before Jungkook had, once again, started crying. Now, afterwards, he didn't really understand why he'd been crying, usually he didn't cry, especially not in front of other people (although his brother was ok, since Jungkook had seen Yoongi ,at multiple occasions, cry, to). Usually when he cried was when he couldn't sleep and was just staring into the ceiling at 3am, thinking way too deep about life that he'd cry, or when he was reminded of... Things he rather not remember.

Yoongi hadn't said anything at all, he had just hugged his little brother and played with his black, silky hair, something that Yoongi did when he wanted Jungkook to know everything was ok without having to open his mouth and say it. Jungkook hadn't been complaining, it was comforting and he had figured his brother didn't want to push him into talking about what had happened to make Jungkook that upset, but Jungkook had still been able feel his brothers worry and he knew Yoongi really wanted to know. Yoongi was however not someone that talked a lot, he was good with words but only when he wrote them down or was rapping them, otherwise he prefered actions to speak for him, so Jungkook was used to silent comfort from Yoongi.

After crying so much, Jungkook had been exhausted. Yoongi had told his brother to go take a nap, and although it had taken some time ("Yoongi, who except you takes nap when they're above the age of 9 and below 60?") Jungkook had went of to bed, basically falling asleep as soon as his head hit the soft pillow.

Jungkook had woken up hours later, curled up into a ball and the blankets all over the place. He always twisted and turned a lot in his sleep whenever he was feeling upset. There was a plate with a ham and cheese sandwich on it and a glass of chocolate flavored milk on the nightstand next to Jungkook's bed, and Yoongi was sitting on a chair in the corner of the room, reading on his phone.

"You're awake." Yoongi had said as he looked up from the screen. "You hungry?" he'd then asked.

Jungkook had only nodded as response.

"Well I made you a sandwich, so you can eat that, tell me if you're still hungry when you've eaten it up." his brother had said.

Jungkook, that was hungry but not that hungry, he hadn't done anything that took a lot of energy after eating a large amount of chinese food, so he ate his sandwich and drank his milk and had then said "Thanks Yoongi, and I'm fine with only this."