Trip me then catch me

~OMFG YES IM BACK PLZ DONT KILL ME I LOVE YOU ALL IM SO SORRY YES IM UPDATING EVERYTHING ASDFGHJLLLPJVDTSWGIBDZKBJ.

sorry i was at hell- i mean my dads house for four days and he cut of my wifi... bastard.

ENJOY YOUR UPDATE MA LOVLIES I LOVE YOU ALL

warning: Lemon Ahead!!!~

well, so much for ill-tell-him-when-im-ready!!

Pffft, absolutly hopeless!

I figited hopelessly on the couch after dinner, avoiding his gaze whilst we sat and watched tv together, i dont really think either of us were really focusing on the show, who's line is it anyway.

Its my all time favorite, but when you have a hot vampire sitting across from you sending flames through every part of your body he looks at, its kinda hard to focus.

I shifted and decided it would probably be best for me to walk away before i get a full hard on.

I stood and turned to leave (more approprietly run away) but found my arm tightly grasped and yanked, hard.

I squealed slightly and landed neatly on Darius's lap, okay so now i know i wasnt the only one having problems with... wood.

I whimpered at the sudden pleasure jolt up my spine from the contact and leaned into him, making a deep, lusty growl rise from him.

I shuddered and faced him, stradling his lap and staring deep into his now green glowing eye's, a bold move i know.

But he asked for it when he grabbed me!

He moved forward before i had a chance to think, placing harsh kisses along my neck, marking me.

His hands wavered and moved lightly over my hip, licking and grazing his sharp teeth across my neck.

Darius pulled back and our eye's met again, intense and lust filled all at once.

My eye's drooped with need and we both brushed eachothers hard ons when i moved slightly.

A small moan slipped out from me and he took the opportunity to slip his tounge into my mouth, his hands finding their way under my shirt.

I searched his mouth, the sharp fangs that slid along my tounge teasingly.

I accidentaly cut my lower lip on his razor sharp tooth and he moaned, sucking it lightly, moving his hips slighlty against mine.

I gasped and he sucked up every little noise and whimper i made, so much for pride, if he asked me to id beg.

I shivered at the intense feeling that he left me with from taking the small amount of blood.

All that i had in my focus now was Darius Darius Darius.

Anything he wants is his.

I jolted when i realised somehow we were in the bedroom, Darius having carried me to the room, slamming and locking the door.

He stood at the end of the bed, watching me, both of us breathing hard.
Oh god i want him,
I want him bad.

Next thing i knew neither of us had clothes on, The feel of his skin against mine set flames racing through me, blood boiling and calling.

I grasped his hand and slowly ran my tounge over and around the digits, thoroughly coating them.

He knows what i want.

He watched me intently and i blushed when his cock twitched against the heated flesh of my inner thigh.

He removed my fingers and leaned down, kissing me dominatingly and palming my aching member, i shouted at the suddeness of it but quited into whimpers again when he started to slide a single digit into me.

I gripped his arm and gritted my teeth, pleasure pain flowering throught my quivering body, slowly burning to ashes.

He moved his finger slowly till i settled then added another, pausing and calming me, gripping my member and sliding it, teasing it more as a distraction.

I arched my back with a gasped and he groaned, my leg brushing his cock.

Without me realising it he had gotten up to three digits, my heart raced faster than his slow thrusting.

Thats when he curled his fingers.

Thats when i cried out and arched my back.

"A-Again" i said through gritted teeth.

He sucked on a spot at my colar bone and curled his fingers again, making me scream soundlessly and pant in an effort to breath.

He pulled out his fingers then and i gasped slightly, mind hazy.

I didnt focus and didnt really care when he got clear lotion from his bedside table, coating his pride with it.

At the exact moment he thrusted in, his teeth bit through the flesh at my shoulder.

I screamed for real, not in pain, in overwhelmingly powerful pleasure.

He could feel the intensity of it rippling off me.

It was hot, pushing into me hard and fast, twitching as he groaned.

He thrust again, hitting every nerve inside me, feeding of me.

I dug my nails into him, leaving scratches id be snickering at and proud of tommorow.

Payback for turning me into a whimpering mess.

A growl sounded deep in his throat, A heated sensation spreading quickly through both of us.

"D-Darius! It... mmmnn... AHHH! DARIUS!"

We both got lost in the intensity of climax, gasping, panting, sweat dripped skin moving against swear dripped skin, Burning from the inside out.

He lapped at the bite, sealing and healing it instanly.

Darius rested his head on my chest and i ran my fingers through his hair, still lost somewhere.

Payback would be bliss.