Out

"Darius, promise me something"

He looked at me, ushering me to go on.

"Promise me that no matter what happens... you wont leave me"

My eye's had teared up again by the last three words, and his widened.

He quickly pulled me to him, running his fingers through my hair and whispering again and again...

"I promise... I promise... I promise"

I smiled and let the tears fall, i was crying so much lately, for the first time in years i was letting the strong emotions take over...

*°*

Car after car drove into the airport, darius driving the first car with me, tarin, teresa and a few others in the next, after them i think was lila and rexton, then about 9 or 10 more cars followed after that.

We all parked and darius came around, opening the door for me and lacing his fingers with mine.

We all travelled as one big group and as we stepped into the chaos of the airport, we were instantly surrounded by bodyguards with glasses on, i could practically feel that they were like us.

Shape shifters... I guess they all tagged into the bodyguard industry, seeing as they can change body shape to whatever they want.

I almost squealed when they all bowed to me, a head guard stepped forward

"Lord Lyason, it is a honor to make your aquaintence, and lord darius, a pleasure to see you again"

I looked with shock to darius, who was standing smirking next to me.

He bent down and whispered into my ear, sending tingles radiating over my body.

"In our world, necromancers are royalty and at the top of everyone. And because i am now with you, i am also royalty"

I rolled my eye's at him, ignoring his hot breath on my ear.

"Gold digger..."

I muttered playfully and he grinned.

"Oh baby, you dont know the half of it"

I blushed but was quickly distracted.

People are staring.

Darius noticed my unease.

"Ignore them, lets go"

I nodded and swallowed hard, the bodyguards escorting us to our private plane.

I found out they were coming with us, the head guy and two other ones were also to be my personal escort, i actually decided that once i got my hands on a graveyard, i would raise 2 or 3 of the undead to protect me on their own, because they wouldnt need rest then and could guard 24/7.
And,

I thought smugly.
They will only listen to me!.

We got to our plane, a double story one, and we met up with a whole heap more immortals, who when they saw me, bowed and a chorus of "our king" went up.

I hid in darius's jacket.

This is so wierd, and new to me

too...

Everyone boarded the plane, taking their seats and waiting for take off.

I sighed and rested my head back, it was basically a week after i got here by plane, now i was going back again, that was almost totally pointless.

Ive learned so many things in such a small time, made enemies, made friends, found love and rediscovered my emotions...

I can love, and i can lose, but darius and i made a promise...

"Promise me that no matter what happens... you wont leave me"

With my eye's closed i felt darius's hand hold mine tightly.

"I promise... I promise... I promise"

"Let's do this..."

~Another short one yes, but the next is where all the action starts and everything screws up! I love you all, see you laterz!~