Explain to me, oh little one.

The stick and knife remained on the floor where i dropped them, me continuing to calm down in darius arms.

when i figured i could speak without blubbering again, i gently started the explanations of my past.

To make this work he needed to know the things i hid from everyone.

"It was two years after dad was murdered, every night my sleep was filled with dreams, and voices.

The voices laughed at me and told me i was weak, and said it was my fault my father died because i was too weak to save him.

The voices told me i would never be able to protect anyone, and they sneered at me. So secretly i learnt how to fight, i read books, looked it up, and practiced by myself after dark, and i never told anyone"

He thought for a moment, quitely taking in what i said.

"But if you can fight, why'd you run back to us the other night?"

I swallowed hard, not really willing to admit to anything

"I... got... scared. I purposly forgot my past, and now its all happening again and the memories have come back... Im frightened..."

Softly he tilted my head back and pressed our lips together for a moment, making my heart stutter.

with both our eye's closed i could almost feel his lips move against mine when he murmered gently.

"Dont be afraid, because you have all of us now baby, i wont let you go untill the day we die, and the only way we are going to die is when the world ends. Supernaturals are immortal"

Everlasting life together.

A new topic sprang to my mind before i even questioned the last.

"Darius, i dont even know how to us my powers"

He gave me a smile, then stood us both up and tugged my hand, i grabbed my staff and we left the house.

"Where are we going?"

He kept up his steady pace, pulling me along behind him.

"You'll see"

I followed him into the forest and over to an old oak tree.

What's an old oak tree got to do with my powers?

He let go of my hand and crouched down near the base of the tree, putting his hand on the earth next to an uncovered knarled old root.

"here, focus your attention and energy here, and just breath, steady, think about life, but dont push yourself to hard,we dont wont to go all the way"

I knelt down next to the spot in confusion, but complied anyway,breathing and focusing on that pile of earth.

I felt a small tingling start within me quickly, energy.

I pushed the energy gently towards that part of earth, feeling it was the right thing to do.

Slowly a figure outline started forming, i gasped as a small, hazy squirral shadow started dancing around us, darius grinned and watched it dart around.

I pushed a tiny bit more energy into it and it gained colour, looking mostly life like except that it was slightly see-through.

"What would happen if i were to push to hard?"

Darius continued to watch the little red squirrel jump about the forest floor.

"You would pull the body from the earth, giving its skeleton life but no memory, it would be savage and gruesome, attacking anyone at your command. As ghost-like figures, they can talk to you and have memories, but only when they're ghosts."

I nodded.

"Okay... so now how do i... return it?" I said, gesturing to the darting forest animal.

"Take back in the energy you gave it, the larger the size or number of the creature, the more energy takes, and you have to be carefull, you can only gain back three quarters on the energy you gave it, so after awhile it becomes quite taxing and you will need to rest"

I apolagized to the little squirrel and took back in the life i fed to it, and the ghost faded back into nothing.

I sighed in relief.

We started our walk back to the town, id missed breakfast so now we would have lunch with the others, i filled our walk with questions, now rather curious about the strange powers.

"So... necromancers are pretty rare right?"

He held my hand and nodded.

"Yeah, you are the second one ive ever heard of"

I pursed my lips.

"Do you have any idea how someone is born as one?"

he tensed.

"I do, but you need to listen to my whole explanation okay?"

i nodded, i wonder why this was so important of all things...

"A necromancer is born when a fallen angel and a vampire have a child together."

My eye's bulged, What?!?!

"Its rare, but completely legit. seeing as you cant become a fallen angel unless you were a previos angel, and you cant become a vampire because both parents would need to be vampires, you take on some of each.

making a necromancer.

Angels are supposed to mean life, and giving, whilst vampires are.. unlife, supposed to mean death and they take in others blood and energy.

The Fallen angel part brings the whole thing together.

Their child, a Necromancer, Gives energy and life to the fallen dead then takes it back when they're done.

Does that make sense?"

I mulled it over for a minute.

"I think so...So... the child is like both life and death? give and take?"

He nodded,

"Its rare, but you yourself are living proof that it can happen and necromancers exist"

I sighed.

"Jeez... i feel like yin and yang personalfied"

He snorted.

"In a way thats exactly what you are."

I rolled my eyes.

"Okay then, so how is it that i have Glowing red eyes instead of blue or green... an OH MY GOD WHICH ONE OF MY PARENTS IS A VAMPIRE AND WHICH ONES THE ANGEL?!"

I cant believe i totally missed that!

"whoa calm down. have you ever seen a three colour projector? well the three colours are green, blue and red. You cant mix the colours so you take them away, and that leaves you with red, simple. And your dad was the Vampire, your mum is the fallen angel"

okaaay theeen.

Mum better be ready for a phone call, because there is A lot of things i still need to know.

"oh yeah, also.. aboouuut that immortal thing"

~uhh im just gonna say im sorry in you guys didnt understand that... basically its just 2+2=1 instead of four. half the powers from each parent are more or less absorbed by the child... if that makes sense?

Anyway, love you all bye for now!~