Planning with poems

Darius is still awake

I had fallen asleep and now it was almost two in the morning, even thoigh darius had insisted on me going to bed, i had refused and wanted to stay close to him, the heat of his voice always filling the room.

He spent the whole night on the phone, organizing a private plane to get all the immortals here that could fight, to london.

He had also been calling other supernatural towns across the world, war is coming, all powers are needed.

I sat up and continued watching him.

Darius noticed i was awake and sat next to me, using one arm to wrap around me and pull me to lean on him.

Finally he hang up, and with i sigh he rested his cheek on my head.

"Everything is sorted, If the enemy wanted a war, they've got one. I wonder is spencer will ne getting him and his men over there too?"

I snuggled into him.

"So it gonna go down in london... i hope the people their have strong tolerence levels, because its gonna be ugly"

He snorted.

"I doubt their tolerence levels go as far as seeing their undead loved ones ripping up crazy people that have glowing eyes"

I grimaced, father's grave was there.

Darius's grip on my tightened slight and he tensed, afraid he'd said the wrong thing.

I sighed and kissed his jaw gently.

"Im gonna need more training"

He nodded, his features softening as we gazed into eachothers eye's.

*cough cough*

We turned around to see a bright red tarin, who was obviously embarresed at catching us so closely together and i laughed.

"Tarry, what are you doing up so late... or so early i should say?"

He apolagized quickly and i felt tempted to do something stupid to ruffle him up more, and darius beside me seemed to be thinking the same thing, but we refrained.

"No one has slept, i came to see what was happening so far, is everything settled?"

Darius nodded and gazed back down to me.

"Everything is sorted, make sure everyone is ready to head out by 8:30pm tommorow"

I smiled and rushed forward, kissing my lover hotly and giving into the temptation to tease tarry. Darius kissed back eagerly, slipping his tounge into my mouth causing me to moan.

Tarin let out a squeak and ran from our house, mission accomplished.

Darius and i sat breathlessly, me giggling like cray.

Darius chuckled, the. out of nowhere got a creepy smile on his face and i froze.

"Babe whatever your thinking dont do it"

His grin widened and the next minute i was on the floor with him ontop of me and shrieks filling the room.

His fingers dancing lightly over my hips and stomache.

I kept gasping for air as i laughed, trying to get in some air, my heart rate at 10000 miles per second.

"N-Hahaha... darius..haaaaa plea..se...haha.. s-s-top HAHAHA NOOO"

I shrieked as i tried to push the strong vamp of me.

He was grinning like a loon at me helplessy trying to escape his tickles.

*°*

Tell me again,
  How you love me
Count out my dream and see all of them are with you,
    Teach me to love and laugh,
As i lay here, red pools surrounding me,
  Ill whisper it to you,
      One final time,
"I love you"
Each day that i lived...

I jumped startled,
Its only a dream, or at least,

The thought of a dream.

I was suprised when darius sat up in the bed and pulled me into his arms, using his thumb to wipe away tears a didnt even realise had fallen. I moved to my bedside table and turned on the lamp, wrote down what i heard, then handed it to darius.

"From my dreams... all i heard was that"

He read the poem and frowned.

"...love and laugh..."

He muttered over some of the words, i had never heard them before but they sounded familiar,darius seemed to be having the sane thought.

"It seems so familiar but i just cant place it..."

He nodded in agreement.

"We can ask the others when we get up"

He returned my journal and we went back to sleep, its only 4am.

"Darius, promise me something"

~HULLO EVERYONE! nice to see you guys again! how is everyone? personally im good. BYE FOR NOW I LOVE YOU MY LOVELIES!~