My fighting secret

Right.
smack
left
whack
dodge
jump
left
right
crack
smash

The sounds rang through the forest as i smashed the tree with a long stick, stealthily moving about quickly and dodging fake enemies.

I stood in the center of the clearing then continued.

I got up at the crack of dawn, not being able to sleep, and started practice.

I have a small secret you see.

I learnt to defend myself and fight, i learnt to stand strong and move stealth-like through dangerous enviroments.

I can move quickly and my bite is just as bad as my bark.

as i slammed the stick down one final time, breathing heavily from my weaving and swinging, a low and rather sarcastic clap started.

I tensed instantly and turned with a threatening growl, warning spencer to get fucked.

He smiled "comfortingly" at me, really it just gave me the creeps... creepazoid alert...

he opened his arms wide as if gesturing for a hug.

"Lyason dearest! Your skills are marvelous!" He tried to lull me into a false sense of security.
Not happening creepazoid.

My sense's prickled, more alert than ever.

Two men tried to crawl quitely up behind me whilst i was "Distracted" with spencer.

I smashed the long stick into both their stomaches then as the fell, brought the wood down on their heads with a satisfying crack.

Enjoy your painfull unconsiousness.

Three more tried to pounce at me from the shadows, vampires.

I swirled the stick above my head, showing off to make them angry, then hit two similar looking brunette's on the side's of their heads and then for the last one i tripped up his foot with the stick, swirled it a final time, and brought it down happily on his head.

They didnt even stand a chance.

I snickered and spencer growled, very pissed that his plan had failed.

"Well, Spencer, when your incompotent idiots wake up, thank them kindly for me, it was nice to have people to practice with.

Spencer stood watching as i walked back to town, whistling "merrily" as i went.

I reached the front of mine and Darius's house and found Him with everyone at the dorms.

He glared at me.
Oh shit im fucked.

He stalked over to me and i held the stick infront of me protectively, causing him to halt in confusion and then snicker.

"Please Ly, put the stick down as if you could hurt anyone"

I laughed darkly, fighting with spencer and his morons had put me in a sudden bad mood.

"I wouldnt be so sure if i were you, maybe you should go ask spencer and his unconsious buddies in the forest back there, im sure they can tell you all about the beating i gave them for interupting me"

Everything hushed and tensed, including darius.

"Lyason you are not behaiving like yourself, please calm down"

I coughed, now this was getting awkward.

I hissed then, tears now coming to my eyes, but my voice stayed straight.

"This is what happens when i get pissed, those idiots just showed up out of nowhere and magically thought they could defeat me"

Everyone was relieved slightly, i rubbed the tears from my eye's.

"This is exactly how i behave, you people wouldn't know anything about me"

With that final comment, i moved inside, bringing ny new favorite stick along with me.

I guess ill just pass time by sitting out the back on the sofa and carving designs into the thick wood.

Ive done it since i was little, so i easily learned to carve designs in it without making it too brittle and easy to break, i do want to be able to fight with it after all.

As i slowly carved the intricate lines, i let my mind wander and calmed my nerves.

At some stage Darius sat down next to me, watching me trying to figure me out.

I ignored him and everything else around me.

It had been like i finally got close with darius, now we have to restart.

I only realise now, how little i know of the vampire.

I know... he's a vampire named darius that lives in a mansion?

okay... i also know he likes me, or thats what i hope because he hasnt said anything.

I also know that he's the boss around here and everyone trusts him.

And... thats it?

I stopped my carving, now the thought was bugging me, does he like me does he hate me? Is he just using me like spencer wants to?

"Dariusdoyoulikeme?"

I asked it so suddenly and in such a rush i doubt he understood me.

I hid my face from him, going red and terrorfied that I'd actually said it, even if he didn't understand.

I dropped the knife and stick in shock when he yanked me roughly towards him, Pressing his lips hard and hot to mine.

I gasped and he pushed in his tounge, slowly twining his together with mine.

He pulled back and cupped my face, i realised then that i had been trembling ever since i asked the question.

He closed his eye's and leant our forheads together.

"I love you Lyason.

more than life or my family.
I love you so much.

I would die if i didnt see you everyday, if i didnt feel the soft touch of your skin against mine.

I would suffer in pain if i couldnt hear your voice or see you smile everyday.
I love You. do you even realise that you are my mate?"

Barely consious of what i was doing i sobbed uncontrolably, Clinging to him as he ran his fingers through my hair and whispered comfortingly to me.

It had scared me bad to think he didnt like me, to think he didnt love me.

I see it now, i see that even though i dont know everything about him,
I need him,

Even though i dont know everything about him,
I cant be without him,

And even though i dont know everything about him,
I love him.

"I love you"

I whispered to him, hopelessly lost in the void of my own emotions.

"I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you...."

Because. I love him. Mum if only you were able to see this...