III

Kise Ryota POV

"Crystel Kate? I can't believe it." I said to her and my face is just like I've seen a ghost.

"Kise? Same here too, what are you doing r-right here?" She seems having hard time to speak.

"Yeah what surprise to see you here Crystel." I said with a playful smile.

"Oh yeah Kise I just decided to walk around alone so I can day dream."

"Yeah same here, I feel bored at the court its so noisy out there."  I left my teammates at  the court  to walk around alone.

"Oh so you have a basketball game here later?" She asked as we started to walk around.

"Yeah its just 3 on 3 street basketball game, how about you come by and watch." I said her an invitation with a delightful tone.

"I don't know Kise, I'll try I'm with my family here."

"Oh? Ok Ok I just hope you stop by if you have time."

"Sure mister Kise Ryota." She said in a bit playful tone.

"Yes I understood miss Crystel Kate." I said to her in a playful way also. She's just some girl I met on the internet but how come I didn't feel any awkward silence when I talked to her. Well even though I'm not supposed to be doing it still I had a great time walking with her in the food court area near the beach.

"Hey Kise!!" Some familiar voice called me from behind and its Kasamatsu our team captain.

"Hey captain." I said in a bit playful but the truth is a I might be in big trouble for running around .

"What the hell are you doing Kise? We're looking for you." Kasamatsu is a bit pissed off huh.

" Oh right captain. Hey Crystel hmm nice meeting you today, I will chat you later." I said to captain Kasamatsu and as I look at Crsytel and said my good bye remark.

"Sure Kise take care." Crystel said to me in a cute face. Why is it I can't stop looking at her.

"Kise be responsible ok?!!" Captain Kasamatsu said as he smack me at the shoulder.

"Sorry captain." I said to him as I stare at Crystel as we start to walk away and Crystel is also staring at me.

"Let's go Kise our game is about to start." Captain said, bust still I'm looking at Crystel as we get further.

As we arrived at the court our opponents are just random street ballers from nowhere. Is she going to watch? Nah I doubt maybe she's with her family right now but anyway let's play ball. As I look at the eyes of our opponents as if they have seen a ghost, is this the first time they will share the court with a Generation of Miracles member? I assume yes as if they look scared. So its me,Moriyama and Kasamatsu for this game.

"Hey Hayakawa! come here." I called Hayakawa sitting at the bench.

"Huh? What Kise?" Hayakawa asked.

"You replace me, our opponents look scared."

"Alright Kise, are you sure?"

"Of course I'm serious." I just sat down and watch the game, Kasamatsu doesn't even care if Hayakawa replaced me as long as they will be able to play. As it starts this street ballers seems to be in high school but no varsity experience and they were scoreless for the first 5 minutes of the game.

Kasamatsu zigzagging and some amount of outside shooting. And my two other teammates did well and play as if its a workout to prepare for our next game against Touou Academy. They beat the street ballers in a 12 minute 3 on 3  35-12. Good I thing I didn't play but now I'm itching to play.

"Yeah that was so one sided guys." I said to my three teammates as they give me a high five.

"Dude , you will be bored if you played." Moriyama said to me.

"Did some ladies saw my moves Kise?" Damn Hayakawa is cocky agan.

"I hope so Hayakawa." I said to him.

A few moments later we saw another street ball game and that was close one between a middle school team against another middle school team. And moments later three players from Josei High starts to take the court and shoot around. I saw their shooting guard Yohei Kawase, he was just doing some perimeter shooting warm ups and two of his teammates start to join.

"Yo Kaijo players how about some 3 on 3?" Yohei Kawase approached us and invited us for a short game.

"Come on Kise, you don't look sweaty right now." Their power forward Masahiro Tsubuku approached me.

"Hmm sure why not."

"HEY GUYS!! There are some players from another school wants to play." I called my teammates who are behind me eating their lunch.

"Later Kise !!" Damn what's with these guys.

"Kise what now?" Yohei Kawase asked me.

"Wait dude, they are still eating." I said to him.

I'm feeling of walking again while waiting. I left the court for a while and I went to the shore this time, still a lot of girls are looking at me and asking photographs and autographs.  But all I do is give in to their requests and why not. Here I am fresh air on the sea and not to mention the women.

"Kise!!" Someone called me 10 minutes later.

"WHAT!! Kuroko?? you scared me again. Dude you still have no presence." I was shocked Kuroko is beside me again.

"Where here for some street ball too Kise, I am with Kagami and two  other teammates." Kuroko said.

"Oh I see I hope we could do some sweat later." I said to Kuroko, this is a chance that we could share the court again.

Me and Kuroko just sat there for about 20 minutes talking about random stuff and some fresh air. Until moments later a group of girls approached from behind.

"Kuroko what are you doing here?" That voice sounds familiar.

"What? Crystel Kate?" I just saw Crystel wearing swimsuit and she's with five other girls.

"Kise?!" Crystel said and she's surprised.