XI

Kise Ryota POV

Ugh its been days since that unfortunate disaster. All I do is focus on practicing against Touou Academy in a week. Aomine is much more important than this Jonnas guy and this is more serious than any match up that I had in high school. Grind is the number one word in my mind right now and I need to win this.

Buts still the memories of Cyrstel are still bugging me all the way through practices and school works. Come on Kise!!! Focus!! Keep your head on beating Aomine Daiki. I tried to concentrate on the practice matches against my teammates but how come I can concentrate? This image of Crystel is still showing up in my head each time I try to pass or shoot the ball. Sometimes I would fell to the hard wood thinking of what she said.

"STOP IT KISE!! LOOK WE ONLY MET ONLINE."

Arggh damn it no!!! Basketball must be the top priority of all. Not this stupid girl stuff or that brawl a few days ago. Captain Kasamatsu is starting to worry my condition and performance in practices recently. He's one team captain you can rely on because he cares for every condition of each player in the team. I can see his patience is so wide on me that time will come  I would have my rhythm back and to be able to burst on the court and copy Aomine's style.

"Damn it!!!" I threw my shoes at the locker room after practice due to frustration. Damn you Crystel!!! Why did you do this? Oh sh*t I shouldn't take this girl too seriously.

"Kise!! Calm down and relax. Its just a girl." Moriyama said to me as he takes his practice jersey off.

"Damn it Moriyama!!! I can't relax!!" I answered with frustartion.

"Look dude, just take back the old you when all you care about is having fun and basketball." Moriyama suggested.

"Easier said than done." I said in a cold tone.

I went home alone and not even a text message from Crystel for days. What's going on? I'm just walking alone with no earphones in my ears , just the sound of the streets and the birds flying in the trees in the suburbs area as I walk. I went to stop by in a 7-11 store for a quick coffee break. I bought an iced cold espresso and a single doughnut and sat down near the window.

This Jonnas Guy

Why is he's in my mind?

I don't really give a sh*t on him!!

Never!!

Never!!

Arggh stop!! I must stop over thinking about this mobster. I just sat there and drink and somehow I was relaxed deep inside by the iced  coffee that I ordered, I just observed the people and the vehicles outside the window while drinking to relax and clear my mind. 

"Good enough for the day." I said as I stood up to go out and resume my walking home.As I leave the door a very familiar voice called me from behind.

"Kise!!!" A very familiar voice called me.

"Oh!! Kuroko Tetsuya? What the? What are you doing here?" I asked my former teammate after he surprised me from behind.

"I just went to stop by after practice Kise." Kuroko said and we sat down on the middle table to talk.

"Oh?!! Hmm hey lets buy some popsicle just like what we do before Kuroko." I suggested to him as we sit down.

"Oh no need I just finished one stick already." Kuroko answered.I want to ask him about Crystel if he saw her at his school.

"H-hey have you seen Crystel?"  I asked Kuroko in a hesitant way.

"H-hmm I've seen her once." It took 2 minutes for Kuroko to answer and he's also hesitating.