IV

Kise Ryota POV

Crystel Kate? I never thought of seeing her again today but I never thought on getting a second chance on this. I was just sitting with Kuroko and she just pop out with a group behind us.

"Kise? Hey what's up with you and Kuroko?" Crystel asked me and I can't stop my self staring at her wearing just swimsuit.

"Hmm we were.." I said in a bit of stutter.

"You were teammates before at Teiko right?"  A girl from behind Crystel asked, but  I never bothered asking their names for now.

"Yeah me and Kise are teammates before." Kuroko answered in his usual voice.

"Hmm Crystel." I stood up and approached and Crystel.

"Huh why Kise?" She asked.

"Hmm mind if you guys watch us play." I said in front of her group.

"Sure Kise."

"Yeah I can't wait to see you play" Responses from her group.

"Hmm Kise of course I would watch, since I'm here in front of you already." Crystel said and I can't believe I just met this girl last night and now she's in front of me.

"Ok so let's head to the court shall we?" I stated with a bit of excitement in front of them. As we walk around heading back to the court, I still feel a bit shy talking to Crystel. Well I never been shy to a girl before and this is actually the first time I have some few nervous feeling inside. What is this? Damn I feel curious about myself.

"Hmm Crsytel." I tapped Crystel on the shoulder from behind as I ask her a question.

"Yes Kise?" Crsytel responded.

"Hmm do you watch basketball or should I say do you know how to play?" I asked with some stutters.

"Yeah I used to play back in middle school Kise." Oh  didn't know this girl has some athletic experience

"Oh really? I hope we could play sometimes." I said in a playful smile.

"Hmm you can't copy my moves Generation of Miracles member." She said upon hitting my shoulder playfully. But to be honest I feel light and comfortable talking to her. I still don't know why.

"Ha!! I can still copy yours whoever you are and how difficult are them."

" I don't think so Kise."

"Come on Crystel, I'm quick in observing moves of athletes."

"Hmm we'll see Kise."

After minutes of walking we finally reached the court, and I tried to find my teammates. Oh Damn where are they? They can't leave me here, I'm itching to play.

"Kasamatsu?!!"

"Hayakawa?!"

"Moriayama?!" I tried calling for them around but still I can't find them, where the heck are they??

"Looking for your boys Kise?" Yohei Kawasei approached me.

"Yeah Kawasei, have you seen them?" I asked.

"Yeah they went back to the van to get something." Oh well we parked somewhere far from this area, now what?

"Hey Kise we're waiting come on just invite your friend Kuroko to play." Mashiro Tsubuku said.

"Yeah Kuroko where are you're other teammates? " I asked Kuroko, I really really want to play.

"Hmm the others are still eating somewhere but Kagami would come by to this court early." Kuroko said.

"That's nice now I could play with you and that American boy of yours." I said with a bit of excitement.

"He'll be here in a few minutes Kise." Kuroko said some details again.

"Alright Kuroko, I will just sit at the bench and listen to some music." I sat down at the bench listening to some ACDC again and the song is Rock and roll ain't noise pollution.

Rock 'n' roll ain't noise pollution

Rock 'n' roll ain't gonna die

Rock 'n' roll ain't noise pollution

Rock 'n' roll it will survive

Yes it will

The bluesy riff of Angus Young and Malcolm Young of this song. This is the last track in their 1980 back in Black album which is one of my faves. It gets me pumped up to play for this short street ball game. I'm looking at Crystel and she's one girl I can't stop staring. Ugh oh well I'm still happy that I met her, but things came so fast.

"Hey Kise can I sit beside you?" Crystel suddenly approached me.

"Hmm y-yeah s-sure." I removed my earphones and let her sit. Damn please don't stutter.

"Hmm you seems so silent again Kise." Gosh her face is near to my face, am I blushing?

"H-hhm I j-just need to listen to some 70s classic rock. Just to get pumped want to try?"

"Sure Kise, you have a cool genre that you have in your phone." She said as she go closer to me and our hands touched.

"H-hhm ok here share an earphone with me." I said as I get closer to her too.

"Wow Kise this is nice huh. The guitar sounds are simple and heavy but really cool." She said in amazement , maybe this is the first time she listened to rock music.

"Yeah that's my pre game ritual."

"Oh now I know mister Kise Ryota's secrets on why he plays well." She said as her face gets close to mine and we just stare at each other for a few seconds.

"H-hhm yeah please don't stare like that." I'm starting to be shy, another side of me is coming out.

"Why Kise, come on you look cute so its normal for a girl to stare at your face." She said.

"Hmm I'm starting to be..."

"Be what?? What Kise?" Damn she's forcing it.

"Hmm nothing Crystel, I said to her as I stand up and walk." Sh*t I feel awkward.

"Hey Kise where are you going." She called me and she chased me and she grabbed my arm.

"Oh don't do that." I said to her in a soft voice.

"Why? am I not allowed to touch you because you're a model-athlete huh Kise?" She said in a loud way.

"Hmm n-nothing Crystel." She 's still holding my arm, and I'm feeling red and blushing ugh. A few minutes later I finally saw Taiga Kagami on the court. Finally I can play and I'm itching already.

"Hey Kagami long time no see." I said to Kagami as he approach me.

"You again Kise the copycat, what do you want another one on one." He's still cocky and he wants a rematch with me again. They beat us once and now we have no choice but to play together again this could be fun.

"Sometime in the winter cup Kagami, let's have some 3 on 3 street ball again. "

"With whom?" He asked.

"You,me and Kuroko against this Yosei players how about that?" Well I can read his face that he wants to have fun.

"Sure Kise, finally a chance to team up with a Generation of Miracles member."

"Yeah whatever Kagami." I said in a bit cocky way.

Finally game time, Kagami has an excellent jumping power and post up plays. He has this so called one man alley-oop pass and he will dunk the ball.And Kuroko, he was our 6th man before and he has this invisible and less presence in the basketball court. He passes the ball unlike any other players.

"Go Kise win it." Crystel shouted and she has her sweetest smile on me.