IX

Kise Ryota POV

I just arrived at the river bank with Crystel. I have some questions to ask and I have things that I want to know. Who is this Jonnas guy, they have some clingy photos on Instagram and damn it made me so curious.

"Hey, do you have any celebrity friends?" I asked her while we're sitting at the river bank.

"Hmm some few, why Kise?" She replied.

"H-hmm I saw some photos at Instagram. I was just curious."

"Oh  those are just fan girl moments." Fan girl moments? Oh I have some doubts somehow.

"Nah fan girling other magazine models huh." I have this feeling again, I can feel she has this secret affair with this Jonnas guy. I had this feeling in the way she speaks.

"Oh that's why you know me even outside the basketball court." I really want to ask about Jonnas but I'm hesitating. Arghh come on Kise be brave and confident to ask this one key question.

"Yup, hmm so how was your day Kise? Our guys from our basketball team are so focused for the winter cup. Coach Aida Riko is such a strong girl, she's not scared in giving motivation and higher command to Kagami and the other big players at school." Seirin High's schoolgirl coach has a lots of confidence eh. I can't believe it even though they had no professional basketball coach they still win games. Seirin is such an unbelievable team.

"Oh Kuroko's team, he used to have this dynamic duo with Aomine before. But now he's Kagami's shadow." Kuroko and Aomine usually would do a fist bump each time Aomine scores a big basket for the team back in our days at Teiko.

"Yeah I know about that I saw some of those few matches live too." She said with a fan girl smile

"All we care about before was to win and nothing else." That's the code of the Teiko basketball program, victory above everything else.

"Ah now I know why most of the Generation of Miracles have these big mystical presence back at Teiko." Huh what do you mean Mystical Presence?

"Mystical Presence? How come Crystel?" I asked her.

"The five of you, you guys look like giants when you walk together." She's right, other say we look like high school students or professional players.

"That mystical presence is a part of our aura Crystel. As I get better back then I started to adopt it." I want to change topic and ask her about Jonnas. But I'm hesitant about it.

"Kise can I ask something?" She asked.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Why is it you really want to beat Aomine? Is there any big deal?" Good question Crystel.

"Well that's a nice question, its time to measure the skills in the five of us on who's the best." I answered and it made me remember on the pact that we did after graduation. We just sat there for the next hour, she brought along some snacks and we shared food and stories. I can't find the timing to ask about Jonnas but suddenly a motorcycle parked near the river bank. The rider wears a black school uniform and he's as tall as me and he looks athletic.

He approaches with tiger eyes on me and the way he looks at Crystel is something I have a fishy thought for. He walks with an angry posture and his fists are burning as if he's going to go super saiyan. Arggh who the f*ck is this? What's his problem?

"Crystel ? So this is the one you're spending time with when I'm not around." The motorcycle dude said in an angry way.

"Hey watch your mouth dumb sh*t!!" I said to the motorcycle dude with some heat and fury.

"Tsk tsk you don't know who you're talking to mister Generation of Miracles member." He said to me with same angry rhythm.

"Jonnas!! Get out of here. Look Jonnas its over for us." What the? This motorcycle guy is Jonnas.

"So your Jonnas eh. Stop acting like a Yakuza lord and get out of here." I said to him.

"Hey mister Kise , watch out for the girls your dating. Crystel belongs to me and I'm taking her home you moron." He's heating up my nerves.

"Jonnas stop it, please Jonnas. I'm begging you." Crystel comes down to her knees and begs.

"Damn you Kise!!! Jonnas suddenly punches me on the face and I came down to the ground.

"Ugh!! That hurts eh. You ain't seen nothing yet Jonnas." I said to him and I strike him back and he goes down.

"HEY! STOP IT YOU TWO!!" Crystel shouted to stop us.

"Get out of here Crystel!! I will take of this." I said to her, now I know who's Jonnas and he's this delinquent that used to date Crystel.Now Jonnas grabs his baseball bat and he challenges me to a fight.

"Say good bye to your pretty face Kise Ryota. ARGGH!!!!" Jonnas charges as he prepares to strike me. I can read his movement, predict his acceleration and his bat's projectile.

"Oh Sh*t!!" I reacted as I see him charge but suddenly someone came as if it is an instant transmission.

Someone threw a small stone to the head of Jonnas and where the hell did it came from. Is it Kuroko? I doubt but the feeling is very familiar and the presence is so powerful. Jonnas got knocked out but a few seconds later he sat up and looked for the person who threw the small stone on his forehead. I hear footsteps behind me, I can feel him again. Yes I know who you are even you don't speak a word.

"Kise Ryota,its been a while." A familiar voice from behind called me and its very very familiar.

That voice just got me frozen for a few seconds. That commanding voice is so powerful as if you will be forced to move because of fear, I know you of course but how come his voice froze me for a few seconds? This is unnecessary, we are used to each other come on!!  Why is it you gave me the creeps again damn you!!

He walks from behind

I'm hesitating to speak

Why?

"S-Seijuro A-Akashi!!"  I turned around and spoke his name. My former team captain just came here to save me from this motorcycle guy.

"Why the hell did you do that AKASHI!!" Jonnas shouted to my former teammate.

"Tsk tsk such an idiot Jonnas Alivo , I can feel that my former teammate is in trouble so I decided to butt in." Akashi has this feeling, sometimes he can feel if someone is in trouble.

"For your information Kise, Jonnas Alivo is a newly recruited player for the dirty works of the Kirkisaki Daichi basketball team Kise." Akashi tells me the facts. So he plays basketball in a foul way.

"Yeah Kise we have a scheduled exhibition game against Kaijo in two days. Better injure you so we can win." Jonnas said the reason of his interruption, now your paying.

How was it guys?

Did I pull this chapter off well?

Thanks for reading :)))