XII (Finale)

This is my first fan fiction in Wattpad so thank you so much for those who read up all the way to this chapter.I will resume on Super Rookies for a while and start planning for my next fan fiction and once again thank you so much :)))

Kise Ryota POV

(Author's Note: This game is from Kuroko no Basuke episodes 23-25, in the manga chapters 63-70)

Game time against Touou academy tough first quarter , even I copy some of the players in Touou still Aomine manages to block my shot.  But I still can't believe it that we ended the first quarter with a five point lead 18-13. I can see the way Aomine plays, as if someone is motivating him to do his thing much better. Is it a girl? Heck no of course since when this guy fell in love to a girl.

The crowd likes what they are seeing, two Generation of miracles members clashing at the inter high. Crystel and Jonnas are sitting next to each other in the lower box seats. Damn it no I have some motivation to win this game, I can't forget what Jonnas said and now I'll prove him that I'm no push over by his tricks. Yeah I'm one of the Generation of Miracles, not some wimpy kid that would bow down to this Jonnas sh*t.

"Come on guys let's have faith in our ace." Kasamatsu said tomy teammates at the huddle.

"Ugh I saw her on the lower box captain." I said to Kasamtsu before I took my drink.

"Me too Kise, just use her as a motivation got it?" Kasamtsu said as he puts his hand to my shoulder.

"Got it." I nodded.

The game resumed, sh*t starts to happen as Touou starts to dominate the game. Aomine showing his free styling around the court scoring in every way he could. Ugh why is it no one could stop him? Aomine is just so great and I always looked up to him.

Aomine Daiki POV

Why? How come she ignored my tweets? Ugh she's one basketball fan that I met on twitter on now she's ignoring me as if I don't exist. I don't deserve this and now I will show you that you ignored the wrong guy. Arggh!!

Even though I'm more skillful and more talented than the other player of Kaijo I didn't gave them an easy time on the court, I went through all them and even to the point of blocking Kise's shots. I can see Kise's eyes are sometimes focused on one girl on the lower box seats. What is it? He has a girl problem too? Nah who cares the only thing in my mind right now is to prove to this girl on twitter that ignoring me is a big mistake.

 They didn't get that much hard or good at the 2nd quarter, Kise was on me all the time but still he doesn't get his rhythm in copying me or something that he usually do that helps his team win games. The 2nd quarter ended 32-43 we got them by 11 points. I got into foul trouble thinking about this girl notanswering my tweets last night. Ugh she was nice at first now she's treating me like garbage or lie the air. Well I wont let her ignorance treatment affect my game, I'm up against Kise and the only one who could beat me is me.

Kise Ryota POV

After the 2nd quarter ended I went outside the arena to be alone for a while. Its nice to have some fresh air for a few minutes . Thinking about Jonnas or Crystel won't help and it would just cause distraction, I better clear up and think about copying Aomine's moves. I haven't copied him not even once I hope I can make it soon.

"Hey Kise." I heard a familiar voice and some foot steps.

"What? Kuroko? What's with the dog on your head?" I saw Kuroko with a black and white Dog on his head.