V

Kise Ryota POV

Here we are at this caged half court basketball court, game time against these 3 players from Josei High.Kagami and Kuroko are prepared and me my hands and legs are so itchy to do some street ball against anyone who wants to play.

"OK!! now I'm fired up to play." Kagami said as he prepares to enter the court.

"Ok mister American boy let's play." I said to Kagami.

It started and we never thought it would be an easy one against random street ballers. These Josei high players especially Yohei Kawasei have some moves and firepower to prove even its just a street ball for fun match up.

Josei has the lead in the first 2 minutes, the score is  6-2. Kagami scored the only two baskets that we have and Kuroko's passing is not yet being effective, looks like he's still warming up and haven't figured out on how too deal with this contest.

"Even with a Generation of Miracles member still you'll never beat us in Street ball Kagami." Mashiro Tsuburu said.

"Let's just see with this." Kagami said as he got a pass from Kuroko and for a quick dunk.

"Woah!! you should take easy on the slamming Kagami, you might break the rim again." I said to Kagami after the dunk.  

"Nah who cares Kise, let these guys get intimidated by strength." Kagami is being cocky again. It was a tough game even its just 3 on 3 until in the last few minutes the score is a tie 32-32 and we had game clock on the side and some guys to referee the match.

6 Seconds I have the ball and Kagami is demanding a pass. No way he scored 30 baskets already and my role is always the passer in this game, will I pass to Kuroko for an alley oop or hit a jumper for the win.

"Go Kise shoot it now!!" Crystel shouted behind me and as I look at her my mind is starting to get fired up and telling my hands to do a jumper.

"Hey Kise!! Pass!!" Kagami is shouting to me. I have no choice then but to do this in my own way. Crystel just watch and let me the Generation of Miracles member handle it. I do a pump fake and a crossover through Yohei Kawasei and I hit a fade away jumer for the win.

Go in

go in

Come on Ball Go in

for this watching behind me

For Crystel

Please

And it goes in as the clock expires,fun game with Kuroko and Kagami.

"Hey Kuroko nice game, thanks for the time here." I said to Kuroko as I play with his hair.

"Yeah Kise thanks also." Kuroko is still in his usual quiet mood.

"Hey Kise see you at the winter cup." Kagami said to me in a very cocky voice.

"No problem American boy, I will be waiting for you guys."

"Hey Kise nice shot, and that was mind blowing." Crystel run to me and just hugged me and I was just shocked and she looks very happy.

"H-hhm yeah Crystel well you don't need to do that."

"Do what??" Crystel is hugging me and I still feel awkward even though  I should be happy.

"N-nothing Crystel."

"Hmm you're hiding something Kise, don't lie." She said to me as her face gets closer to my face.

"No of course, well I need to find my teammates thanks for watching Crystel." I said to her as I walk and find our van.

"Hey wait Kise!!."

"What is it Crystel?"

"Here" Why is she showing her phone to me?

"What? You're giving your phone to me?" Well that's my interpretation.

"No Kise, save your phone number here before you leave." Oh now I get it , I was just thinking of asking for it on Facebook tonight and now she wants to have mine first. Things are happening s fast between me and this girl I just met last night.

"Ok here's my number." She handed her phone to me as I type my phone number. Well I hope she texts me first because she asked it so I can text and call her from time to time.

After those last remarks and farewell interaction with her  I marched on looking for my teammates. Where are they, they can't leave me here stranded in this resort, I tried to text them but they don't answer at all. I walked for 20 minutes until I saw our van in a different place.

"Hey Kise sorry we need to..." Hayakawa said and he paused as I start to interupt.

"Where the heck are you guys??!!" I shouted at him.

"Sorry  Kise we lost our mood to play anymore so we decided to move the van in a different area where we could sleep in a quiet and pleasant place." Kasamatsu said.

"Oh alright whatever, I just played against some guys from Josei high and you were no there when I kicked butt." I said to them what happened earlier, not to mention on Crystel.

"Yeah you against 3 of them?" Hayakawa asked and his eyes are big for this question.

"Nope of course some two guys helped me come on Hayakawa common sense."

"Hey Kise, here have some barbecue we bought for you." Kasamatsu said as he hand me some food they bough and I'm very very hungry, good thing these guys haven't forgot about me somehow and I started to eat.

I'm still waiting for my phone to vibrate due to text message from Crystel. Ugh come on phone just ring, I wonder what she's doing right now? I wonder if she's also eating her snack right now? Stupid me I should have also asked for her number earlier, stupid brain stop forgetting things that are so important.

We finally packed up and drive home and the time is 6:50 PM. I just stayed at my seat at the back and relax while playing Pokemon Heart Gold on my Nintendo DS. Not to forget the ACDC music in my earphones also. Well I enjoy grinding my Pokemon right now leveling up at the tall grass and a few minutes later my phone vibrated and its a text.

Text Message:

From Unsaved number

Hey Kise Crystel here what are you doing right now ;)

Oh sh*t finally a text from her and I waited for two hours for that. I wonder what should I reply ? I need to reply something awesome for her to read. Or something playful but not cheesy.

Text Conversation

Kise Ryota: Here at the van going home just finished an awesome day at the beach you? ;))

Cystel Kate: Here at the car going home just got an awesome day at the beach too ;)))

Kise Ryota: Why awesome day??

Crystel Kate: You first, why did you have an awesome day on the beach? ;)

Kise Ryota: You really want to know why?

Crytel Kate: Yes of course.

Kise Ryota: I saw someone on the beach that really really made my day awesome.