• 1 •

THINGS WILL BE MOVING REALLY FAST BETWEEN THE CHARACTERS YOULL UNDERSTAND BC ITS THE FORST TIME FOR ONE OF THE CHARACTERS THAT THEYVE HAD AN INTERACTION WITH A KID THEIR AGE

F A C E C L A I M : This chick idk her name lmao

out·law
ˈoutˌlô/
noun
1.
a person who has broken the law.

O N E

[ A L E X A ]

"Im back, princess!" Dad came through the door to my room. I smiled and jumped up.

"Dad!" I put my arms around him.
"How's my little girl?" He let go of me. I haven't seen him in a few days. Yes a very little time but I'm such a fathers girl. I've always been close to my dad.

I'm always by my dads side. I'm always his first priority. He's always mine.
"Negan, we got some things from the hilltop, your daughter here did a very good job at collecting this time around." Fat Joseph told him.

"That's my girl! Oh do you make me proud." Dad nuzzled my head with his hand. I smiled widely.

"Got some pretty good guns." My life goal was to always make my dad proud. So far I always have.

"Yeah? You didn't go out the sanctuary other than that time, right?" Don't get me wrong, I love my dad, but he was just so damn protective.

He never let me outside of the sanctuary without his permission. Of course I always find a way to sneak out without him knowing.

"Of course not." I lied. I just loved the risk. I loved being out in the world, even though it was dying.

"Good. Would you do me a favor and take Lucille into my room, please?" He handed me the bat that was named after my mom. She got killed right infront of my eyes.

"Yep." I took ahold of the bat and walked it into my dads room, laying it along the bed.

I peered to the photograph on the nightstand. It was a picture of my mom, my dad and I maybe 8 years ago. I'm only 15 now but that sure seems like longer than 8 years because I had to grow up so fast.

I sighed and left his room, seeing a lot of people getting to work since my dad is back. When he's gone, I'm in charge. Usually I threaten them to keep quiet and I'll let them relax while he's not here and I do the work myself since it's not much.

That's usually when I sneak out when he's not around. When he's around I sneak out when he's either busy or sleeping.

But these people are just as afraid of me as they are my dad. We were Negan and Alexa. We are extremely powerful.

"Alexa." Dad called my name.

"Yes?" I walked along his side as we walked through the sanctuary.

"The alexandrians. Have you heard anything on them?" He looked at me. Right. The alexandrians.

"Nothing other than they took out south sanctuary." I pulled my gun out of my jeans.
"I can go handle that if you want." I added, loading my gun.