Some written quotes Kate says about Tim

Some Katim quotes
I stumbled upon some free audio stuff on youtube of sad quotes actors/actresses said. So it gave me the inspiration to make this. Some are death quotes, or just love quotes.

What did he make you feel, Kate?
He..made me..feel like I was the only person. The only person who mattered to him. That I had some hope..for the shit I am in. He stared at me..you could see the love in his eyes. When he looked back at me, it felt I could breathe again. Not just trapped in my own bubble or feeling I am stuck in water. He focused more on me than his own needs, I felt special. But I felt regret, he should’ve looked after himself too. Not just me, he had problems too, but he dealt with them alone.

From the moment his eyes met mine, as a child. He looked up from drawing figures into the dirt, his finger full of dirt. From that very moment, I felt like I was in my own world. A good world. Than being paranoid and fearing what’ll happen next. Just by his simple stare. A simple look. His eyes, they made me feel so calm. I didn’t know that my simple presence made him feel loved. He wasn’t loved that much, he didn’t even love himself either. I didn’t, but I..kinda love myself now.

He would always tell me that I should keep going, I won’t die, I will get better. I did, only for a while. After his death, everything went downhill. Even years after, his eyes still made me feel loved. I was special, I was a princess, I was cared for. And finally, I wasn’t doing this alone. I had him right next to me, following me in my footsteps. He still is..just..not..physically.

Sorry if this is edgy, I just was in the mood to write something like this, but I found some videos that seems to work with Katim.

If you guys want some songs I have about Katim (that fit them), then write in the comments or pm me.
I am looking forward to doing more of these.