Small Katim moments

So most of it is from my book on my other account: Silverwolf11114. I just got these from what I wrote in it or just what I wrote off to the side. Also memorable quotes. * above the paragraph thing is meaning, that short story is from that book. ~~<>~~ means that part ended to not confuse others.

*
They didn't believe me, of course they didn't! Even through my tears and a stupid cliche in stories and books (them not believing)!

"Ms. Milens, can you please go on with the others?"

I honestly didn't care anymore, how could I anyways? I am going to likely be deemed insane.

I walked out to in the middle of the mental hospital, there was always all four sides surrounding the area. It was where kids played and there was a small garden there.

There was a kid in the corner, sitting on the step of one of the open hallways. He seemed a bit older than me from a glance of his physical appearance. I felt something, I don't know what it was, I never had this before.

I looked over to the female doctor and she smiled softly at me, she pushed my back a little forward. I started walking towards him, not looking back at her.

I sat down next to him, in front. He was resting his head on his left hand.

"..Hey." I managed to get out, trying to control the feeling I had. He didn't answer back, he just asked a simple question.

"Have you ever seen a tall figure watching you?"

Then, something inside me clicked and he started to grow on me.

~~<>~~
*
It's been at least 2 years since I got out, today was my day out. I don't know how to feel, I guess sad because I won't see Tim? I also felt a pint of excitement, everyday in this place seemed the same exact thing. Honestly, Tim kept me sane from not going crazy from how everyday seemed the same. I would tell him thank you if he was next me right now.

I heard a van pull up onto the graveled parking lot.

"Kate?" I heard a male voice ask for me, I looked up slowly from my chair to see CR. That was his nickname I gave him, he started smiling and walked over to me. I looked over at the doorway to the rooms, I saw Tim was there staring at me. A doctor was trying to push him along, he didn't move an inch.

My hands tightened the cushioned chair, I got up as CR was going to hug me. Tim held out his hand as my mom and dad stared in confusion at what was happening.

When I touched his hand and I let our hands connect like puzzle pieces. He rubbed my palm with his thumb, looking down at the lines he traced. I heard him mumble, "beautiful." I tried not to blush.

He got out a white naked doll, he slid it in my hand, letting the fabric rub against my rough hands. They got rough from not using hand lotion, also playing with dirt with Tim. My hand's were still soft, but not like a normal girl's softness.

The doctor finally pushed a little on Tim and made his hand slide away from mine and the doll. I started tearing up as I saw him disappear into the doctor's office. I gripped the doll tightly and held it up to my nose, it smelled like him.

I turned around and saw everyone staring at me. I tried to hide my teary eyes, CR got closer to me and started to hug me. I pushed against him, I could care less if he didn't hug me. I hated hugging people other than Tim, even my mom and dad.

I could sense he was smiling, my mom thought CR was cute and wanted me to date him. Not in a forceful way, just I guess how he treated me.

~~<>~~
*
It was later that day and CR wanted to talk to me. I was guessing he had a crush on me and I was right, the problem is I don't like him back. He wanted me to talk with him in the park right by my house.

"I'm sorry CR, I don't like you back." He looked down and sighed, "well, can you think about it? Please Katie?"

I hated it when people called me Katie and he was basically forcing me to maybe date him, I was pissed off anyways at not seeing Tim or him getting out with me.

"It's Kate." I responded coldly and walked away, digging out the old doll from my pocket.

~~<>~~
*
1 and a half year later I was in the park and trying to calm down stress. It usually helped with my stress and feeling like something was watching me lately, also my mom dying. Now having a step-mom, somehow my dad got over it so quickly.
I felt like something pressed down on the bench and from the corner of my eye I saw a man. Black hair, sideburns, pinkish peach shirt.

He glanced over, his eyes meeting mine, he smiled a little.

He asked me

"Have you ever seen a tall figure watching you?"

~~<>~~
"I wanted to be him so badly."
Kate & CR use to date, until she didn't have the feelings for him. She dated him because she got out before Tim did, she was desperate for someone. So she picked CR, but nobody could be like Tim to Kate. CR couldn't match up to him.
"I know you did."
Tim found out she was dating him when he got out, he stumbled upon the two kissing. Kate's eyes opened and drifted off to the corner of her eye, spotting the man she really loved. Still the same hair, the same clothes he wore when the two first saw each other. Those same brown eyes that made her melt. The one nobody could compare to.
"Mmph!" She lost her footing during the kiss, making her pull away from the kiss. She fell into the shallow part of the lake of Oakside Park. CR's eyes widen and tried to help her stand up. In her soken clothes, she stood up (from the help of CR) and her eyes immediantly looked for Tim.

Kate's eyes looked at the spot he stood, he was gone. Was it just her imagination of her missing him that made her think he was there? Really, it was reality. Tim ran off into the woods, away from the small shore like area. The thousands of trees that Oakside Park populated with, she couldn't find him in the thousands.

He was steaming with anger and jealousy, Tim didn't know who that guy was, and he didn't want to. Knowing what his face looked like, and remembering his lips upon Kate's was enough.

And jealousy did not fit well for Tim.

~~<>~~
*
He took the cigeratte out of his mouth, he breathed out the smoke on the side of his mouth.
"

What amazed me is that a simple girl, like you, could be able to deal with everything that happened. Sure you had some break downs, but you kept it inside for longer than I would be able to." Tim continued. "You made me find out I wasn't numb, I had emotions, and my emotions mattered. You made me feel love, worry, lust, anger, and sadness. My emotions mattered, you were the only thing that almost fixed me."
His voice got faster as he rambled on, Kate listened to every word he spoke. "I got better, the doctors even said so. You made me not dread getting up, that I should live. I didn't try to kill myself in my room because I wouldn't see your face in the hallway or in the outside area. You have no idea how much you mean to me, and you won't be able to comprehend how much. Even my rambling wouldn't be able to express all of it." He was acting like a young child, a child who spoke faster than the process of his words in his mind.

Some of this might be confusing, but most of these are the special moments in my book or what I just made up. I mightttt make up more of these.