A servant; Katim

Inspired by; Monsters by Electric President.

Kate woke up on the damp grass under her dirty clothes. Her hoodie with dirt and blood stained blood on it. Her burnt hands with dirt in her sharp nails, due to her blacking out so much, she doesn't know how long, but she remembers blacking out more often than being conscious. Her dark, now faded, jeans with her black shoes.
I'm finally awake, in my own body, what did I even do?
Kate got up and saw the faint red blinking light on the top of the crisp watchtower. I've been here before.

After seeming like forever, CR looked over at Kate with his own flashlight. He took a deep breath and looked at the watchtower, inches away.
"Kate?"
Kate whipped around from gazing out at the sky, the sky was turning a dark orange and turning slowly to night. Much like she was feeling, her emotions running cold, paranoia rising and her care for anything relevant to her life didn't matter to her anymore. Even if nobody was buying her step-mother's house. She gritted her teeth at the thought of her father, wanting to escape anyone close and moving god knows where. Now, her full attention was in CR.
"I'm ready." Kate spoke confidently, even if she didn't know what was ahead.

The door creaked open to the room inside the watchtower, CR makes his way inside with his flashlight shining on the objects in the room. A desk was in the corner of the room, a notebook full of drawings much like Kate made. She gulped when she saw the drawings. Kate's paranoia started to increase when she heard the move of something across a scrachy surface and the noise of something being lit.

Kate didn't recognize at first that she was yelling at him, her voice noticing the match he was going to throw onto the liquid on the concrete floor.
"CR!"
"Kate I'm sorry..it's the best for us."
"No it isn't! CR! Just stop!"
Her eyes teared up when she watched the match falling onto the floor, and his piercing screams. Her childhood friend, dying, in front of her. Kate started to cough as she tried to not get burnt as she ran out of the door, rushing down the stairs and tripping, falling over the last few. Her pain of hitting the ground didn't concern her as she got up, running as she felt the world closing in on itself.

Black arms covering over her vision as she felt like something was after her, then, it just stopped. Her vision was normal, no feeling at all, while she laid on the ground that she was pushed onto by a force. She was trying to get away, her body was reacting in fear as her mind had no thoughts about it. Just numb. Everything felt numb, and her own voice was faint to her, even though she was screaming. She was guessing she was in fear, but she didn't feel it. Like she was a ghost inside of a body and watched the person's movements from their eyes, but they couldn't control them. Because they are not them.

Kate's hands were full of scars and almost completely black were, this started to make sense to her now. But, she didn't know how her hands didn't get burnt, she didn't have her hands by any fires when her childhood friend lit himself on fire.
Kate
She growled, "what do you want?" Kate hated him, she wasn't scared to give him any sass, he did nothing for her.
Why does that tower mean so much to you?
What does this mean to him? Why is he so concerned. "Just..things from the past...before you came into my life." Kate, the past is the past. Why do humans and you want to go back when you can't? You're step-mother is dead, your father is becoming a loner and disconnected from his whole family. Remember when he- Kate didn't let him finish his rant he told many times before. "I remember that. Clearly. I don't care about him anymore." Oh but you do. What about your old friend you liked? You think of him often. Wasn't his name Timothy?
Tim. She sighed at his remembrance. "What do you want me to do?" She repeated, ignoring the question. Milens thought she forgot about him completely, but memories of herself or him likes to slip its way in some way or another. In her thoughts, he started to explain and he gave her a choice.
Kate.
"Yes?"
I know you hate me, and I can sometimes only control you when you're not in reality with yourself. When I have control over you, I can only do the certain things. I still need power over Charlie, like I do to you. Can you find him, my seeker?
Kate shrugged, "I guess." She was happy that she could be alone with herself and her thoughts only having hers than his. Let's find the kid.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 17, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Katim (Kate The Chaser x Tim Wright) Fanfictionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें