¹1 : Stranger Danger

Incoming call from Unknown Number...
Accept | Reject

ERROR!

Block this number?
Yes | No

ERROR!

Block this number?
Yes | No

ERROR!

U/N : Useless.

Chae : W-who are y-you and why are you doing this? How did you-

U/N : I don't know, or maybe I know.

U/N : Is there a reason to not kill people? I don't think so.

Chae : Sick bastard.

Chae : LEAVE ME ALONE!

U/N : Even trying to get help from your only friend, pathetic. Such a shame I got her first.

Chae : WHAT DID YOU DO TO JEN?!

U/N : I don't know, what did I do? It's no fun if I just tell you the truth. There's no thrill in it, don't you think so?

Chae : LET HER GO, PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! YOU CAN HURT ME IF YOU WANT, BUT NOT MY FRIEND! I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO KILL ME, BUT PLEASE, NOT HER!

U/N : *chuckles*

U/N : I'm honored to destroy this oh-so-beautiful friendship, willing to die for your friend, I see.

U/N : But didn't you know that life is a game? Is it really fun if I just let her go, without any reason? It's more fun if I just kill the both of you, you know.

Chae : W-what?

U/N : You should go to school and study harder. Seems like you don't know that people say, "the more the merrier".

Chae : *hears the sound of someone walking outside of her bedroom* W-what is that s-sound?

U/N : I don't know, try guessing it.

Chae : *hears the sound of someone knocking*

U/N : Shouldn't you welcome your friend? She's there to rescue you, right? Go ahead, I'm not stopping you.

U/N : *chuckles*

[Call ended; 0:11:36]

I'm trying to finish this fanfic before new year actually lmao 😂 comment and vote!