¹3 : Black Knight

Incoming call from Unknown Number...

Accept | Reject

Chae : Hello? W-who is this?

U/N : Is this Ms Jung Chae's phone?

Chae : Y-yes, who is this?

U/N : Oh, excuse me for calling at this time of the day, I'm officer Kim Taehyung from Seoul Police Headquarters. We received a report from someone that you are being stalked right now? Is this report true?

Chae : I-I'm afraid t-that I can't talk to you r-right now sir, I'm sorry.

Taehyung : WAIT!

Chae : Yes?

Taehyung : *hesitates*

Taehyung : By any chance, did you, perhaps, chat with someone by the name of J-Hope?

Chae : J-Hope?

Taehyung : It would really help me if you can answer this question honestly, Ms Jung Chae. Did you?

Chae : Y-yes. About 2 days ago, I stopped chatting with him. Is that enough information for you, Officer Kim?

Taehyung : Then that report must be correct then.

Chae : E-Excuse me?

Taehyung : Ms Jung, please, listen and follow my orders, okay? The person you chatted with 2 days ago is a major suspect to the serial murders going around at your neighborhood. I would like to know if he said anything suspicious, or just stated anything that would hint us to his hiding place?

Chae : I- I don't think so. He just sounded depressed, almost suicidal. I managed to c-chat with him b-because I typed in 'suicide' as my interest i-in some w-weird online chatting application.

Taehyung : Thanks for the information Ms Jung. Now, I would appreciate it if you would follow my orders, and wait for the police to arrive at your house, okay? Do you understand me?

Chae : Alright.

Taehyung : Now, go lock all of the door and windows, and please stay inside of your bedroom quietly until we arrive, okay? Don't answer if anyone knocks on the door, just wait quietly. Ms Jung?

Chae : Y-yes, I already locked all of the doors and windows. B-but, Officer Kim? May I ask something?

Taehyung : Yes?

Chae : Who was the one who reported about this?

Taehyung : I  think it was a girl named Kim Jennie, and she said she's your friend. She sounded worried, so we decided to check on you right away.

Chae : J-Jen..

Taehyung : Are you all right, Ms Jung?

Chae : I'm okay.

Chae : *silence*

Taehyung : Ms Jung?

Taehyung : Ms Jung, answer me! Ms Jung Chae?!

Chae : *screams*

Chae : I t-think there's someone out there! Help me!

Taehyung : Calm down, keep quiet. We're already near your house. Calm down, Ms Jung. You already locked the door, right?

Chae : Y-yes.

Taehyung : Then believe in me, I'll be there to save you. You can hear my voice, right? Calm down, Chae. You're not in danger. You'll escape from him. You'll not die. Believe me.

Chae : Y-yes, Officer Kim. I'll believe in you. Please, hurry up. T-that someone's already trying to open the door! I can hear the sound of the doorknob clearly! Please! Hurry!

Taehyung : We've arrived, Ms Jung. I'll hang up first. I promise, we'll protect you, Ms Jung. Believe in me. Believe in us.

[Call ended; 0:15:34]