Jungkook

"Wait so what is our penalty if they win the bet again?" Taehyung questioned sheepishly. We all shook our heads with a sigh.

"Ah, will Namjoon do it or not?" I muttered, rubbing my chin as i squinted my eyes, the scene beginning to unfold.

It took more than just long for him to actually make a move - pretending to shift the chairs, practicing what he is supposed to say, slapping himself - i placed my chin on the palm of my hands as i counted down.

Finally, just when we thought he'd finally made the move! -

"Can I borrow a pen?" - We all face-palmed.

"Oh my goodness..." i mumbled. Asking for a pen was nowhere close to asking a girl out.

With a flushed face, Namjoon immediately shifted into his seat and groaned into his hands. "Tsk, are you man?" I teased. With a glare, he pursed his lips and pointed an accusing finger at me, 

"Why not you try it? I, Kim Namjoon, dare Jeon Jungkook to ask a girl out for one whole month and not fall in love with her." He said with a smirk. "If you fail, you will have to do our homework for a month as well." The rest cheered. 

"Fine, its on." It was always great to have a lil' thrill once in a while. What's the harm in it anyways?

Looking around the classroom for a target, Namjoon pointed to a girl with a dark brown ponytail and black square glasses. "Her." 

"Deal."

Cheonsa

Walking steadily to an empty table amongst the cafeteria, I carefully placed my tray down and fished out my phone, waiting for Rye before starting to eat.

Beep!

Hello Cheonsa! I just wanted to let you know that we needed one more volunteer and was wondering whether you have anyone on mind? Please do inform me by the end of this week if possible. Thank you so much dear.

Rye shouldn't mind right?  I snickered, even if she minds, she would immediately calm down upon seeing the adorable puppies. As i started keying in a reply, I noticed someone standing in front of me.

"Hey, i'm Jungkook, hopefully you still remember my name! I was wondering whether you would be free this Sunday?"

Pausing for a moment, i scrunched my nose and apologised. "So sorry! I would be helping out in an event on that day. Why would you need me anyways?"

He laughed nervously and just shrugged. "Then could I perhaps join you this Sunday? Here, I will pass you my number." He quickly wrote down his number on a piece of paper and passed it to me.

"Well then, I guess I will see you this Sunday, Lee Cheonsa." With a small salute, he smiled and walked back towards his friends with his hands in his pockets.

Hi! Yup, I do have someone i know who could help us out, see you Mrs Lee!

I shrugged.

-

"Wait wait wait. I still don't get it. How could you be so lucky?" Rye squealed, hitting my forearm profusely. Rolling my eyes, I said, "He's just helping me out in the animal shelter. Thats all." 

"Psh, we all know there's more to it. Someone is in love with an angel~" She teased as she ran away with little skips. Sighing once more, I laughed at her.

[edited; 18/11/17]