Cheonsa
I sighed and opened my eyes. I suddenly felt like crying.

I buried my face in my hands.

Finally, tears started falling slowly. "Gosh..." At times like this, I really miss my mum.

...

"Omma!" I cried as I ran to my mother's embrace.

"Wae?" She asked and pat my head soothingly. "I-I d-dont think I can finish t-the project in time." I replied and continued crying.

She giggled. "Aigoo...you just need to be patient and complete it slowly. Arra?" She said.

I nodded. "Come, I will help you." She said and held my small hand.

I smiled.

...

"Omma." I cried softly. I slowly stood up and dried my eyes.

I looked down as I walked to a convenience store. Maybe filling up my stomach with food might relax me.

I grabbed a cup noodle and paid for it. 

I thanked the cashier and was about to walk home when I saw someone familar.

"Jungkook?" I said. That guy stopped and turned behind. I smiled in relief. "Cheonsa?" He said.

I nodded. I walked closer. "What are you-" I cut him off and hugged him tightly.

"I miss you." I whispered and buried my face into his chest.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked as he hugged me back. I shook my head as I continued hugging him.

I breathed in and out. His scent calms me down.

"I-I miss you." I repeated shakily. A tear escaped from my eye.

He hugged me tighter before pulling away and looking at me in the eye.

"Why are you crying huh?" He asked softly as he wiped away the tears. I shook my head and smiled sadly.

"Im sorry for shouting at you in the afternoon." I apologised and looked at him. "Gwenchana. Lets get you home okay?" I nodded and hugged him from the side.

We walked home in silence. Comfortable silence.

I opened the door and invited him in. Cherry was sleepy so she didnt really notice him.

I saw him looking at the piles of homework on my table.

I placed the cup noodle on the piles of worksheet and settled on my couch.

Jungkook followed and sat next to me. He placed his arm around my shoulder and I laid on his shoulder.

"Jungkook ah, im sorry again. I was just too stressed out about the workload so I took it out on you. Im really sorry." I apologised again and hugged his waist.

He shook his head and pat my shoulder soothingly.

"Its okay. Im over it already. Next time when your stress just call me okay? I will share the stress with you." He whispered and kissed the top of my head.

He then started humming a song. I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Sweet dreams angel."