二十一

Cheonsa
I stopped at a bus stop and sat down. I sighed and buried my face to my hands.

I cant help but to flashback to the times when we held hands, kissed and hugged.

I love you Cheonsa

It was all fake. He doesnt mean it. It was just a dare. He played with my feelings. Are feelings just to be played?

I an so closed to being an adult but I dont even know how love feels anymore. Did I experience it? No.

Because its all just a dare.

The bus arrived. I hopped in and sat right at the back.

I sighed again and leaned my head against the cold window.

Am I really not worth to feel actual love? Am I just a prey to guys? Why me? Why cant it be Ki or that nerd girl at the back of the classroom or those sluts?

Why me?

As if once wasnt enough. I took 2 whole months to get over it. How about now? Not only do I need two months, I need a lifetime to believe in love again.

Now, I am asking myself again.

"Jeom Jungkook. Is everything that you've done to me all fake?"

The bus stopped at my stop. I got down and opened my door.

Cherry was already asleep.

I sighed and laid on my couch. That time when he consolled me, was it also fake?

I think i really am very very dumb thats why guys think im their prey right?

A tear dropped again.

I grabbed my pillow and hugged it tight. I really need someone to talk to.

Rye? Shes with Jimin.

His friends?

I laughed bitterly and shook my head. They were the one who dared Jungkook.

Who am I kidding. I am all alone.

-

The next day at school, I walked into the classroom and stared into space.

The classroom was soon filled with many people. I heard from the monitor that Rye was sick so she didnt come.

I sighed and felt so restless.

Laughter could be heard from the door. I glanced at the door.

Nothing much. Just seven boys and the girl.

I closed my eyes and placed my head on my hands.

A, b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

I felt my phone vibrate. I fished out my phone and checked it.

I think everyones phone vibrated.

Look at those two. Such loving couples.

The phone almost dropped from my hand. It was a picture of Jungkook and Ki dancing while gazing lovingly into each other eyes.

I sighed and packed my things.

"What? I thought Jungkook was with Cheonsa?"

"Well then again, Ki and him makes a good couple."

I packed faster. The boys still seemed oblivous to the surroundings.

I sighed and bit my bottom lip. "Yuri ah, tell the teacher that i have a stomach ache." I told the momitor and walked out of the door.

The halls were empty. With trembling hands, I dialled Rye.

"R-Rye? Can I go to your house?"