十六

Cheonsa
"Yah, and the next day, he didnt notice anything and went to school with that mustache!" I bursted out laughing.

Rye laughed as well, recalling her prank on her brother.

We sat down together with our food and started eating.

"Hey, look at her." Rye pointed to someone behind me.

I looked behind and saw who she was pointing at-Ki.

"She doesnt look genuinely happy though." I commented.

Rye nodded. Whenever Ki looks down after smiling fakely, her smile immediately faded.

"Who wouldnt be happy with the boys," Rye exclained and continued drinking her soup.

I shrugged and continued eating.

"Oi, so how are you and Jungkook doing?" Rye teased.

I glared at her. "Nothing much." I said softly.

"Eh hey, did you guys do the," She started making kissy noises.

I frowned and smacked her.

"Ya!" She laughed.

"So did you?" Rye asked again. I hesitated abit before nodding.

"Omo omo! Really?" She shouted and stood up, attracting the attention of every student, including Jungkook and his friends.

I sighed and buried my face in my hands. "I really really dont know you." I muttered.

Rye apologised to the students and sat down.

"Lee Cheonsa my dear, you finally grown up." She said, acting all teary and pat my head.

I shook my head and continued eating.

"Hello angel." I felt someone pat my head. I jumped a little and looked up.

"O-Oh, Jungkook." I stutered and smiled.

He smiled back and sat next to me. "You dont mind if I join your right?" He asked me and Rye.

Rye smiled knowingly at me and nodded.

I shook my head and blushed. "Well then, I forgot I had to help Miss Kim on something. Enjoy! Take good care of Cheonsa ah Jungkook!"

Rye shouted while walking away.

I blushed even more. "Your friend catches on quickly." Jungkook said and looked at me.

I widened my eyes and looked at him, "Eh?"

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Cutie." I frowned playfully and punched his shoulder.

"Ah!" He took a spoonful of my rice and fed me. I blushed and opened my mouth, but he ended up feeding himself.

I frowned but he smiled and shook his head playfully.

I then ate on my own and kicked his leg.

"Cheonsa ah, dont be mad okay. Cheonsa~" He kept whining.

I frowned even more and stuck out my tongue.

I grabbed my tray and walked to the return section.

"Cheonsa ah!" He quickly ran towards me but I picked up my speed.

After putting my tray back, I quickly ran out of the canteen to my locker.

Jungkook held hold of my shoulder and turned me around.

"You, arent really mad right?" He asked, panting.

"Well-" I got cut off by him pecking my lips. I widened my eyes and stared at him.

"Y-You...w-what..." I stuttered.

Jungkook just smiled, showing his bunny teeth. He leaned in again and kissed me.

He stayed there for a long time before leaning in closer, pressing me towards the lockers. 

He finally pulled away, leaving on an inch away from me.

"Are you still mad?" He asked, eyes looking at my lips and breath hitting my face.

I looked down and shook my head. He held my chin and pecked me one last time.

"Kyeopta."

---

Hello if you dont see me updating often its because im working on drafts of my other books.

Currently im working on the spinoff of Coffee. ;) yes yes i cant wait as well hahaha

Im also considering a book with vampire theme and a royalty kind of theme as well so you can stay tune hahahha thanks again for reading up to here!!