三十四 (last chapter)

Jungkook
I quickly ran towards the airport the moment I received her and Rye's text.

Rye:
Jungkook ah, you have to hurry. She is flying to Japan in half an hour's time. You have to get her back.

Cheonsa<3:
Goodbye  Jungkook. Im sorry yet thankful towards you. Be happy always.

I walked into the terminal and panted.

I checked the schedule.

Gate for trip to Tokyo, Japan is opened now. Will be closing in five minutes time.

I cursed silently. I lost. I didnt make it in time.

Drops of tears slowly dripped quietly.

Its all my fault. I shouldnt have...

I walked out of the airport and screamed out loud. People gave me stares but I ignored them.

Why? Cheonsa, I miss you. I long for you. I want you.

"I love you Cheonsa."

Cheonsa
I smiled to my mom as I looked out of the window.

Are you doing well now Jungkook? Rye are you okay? Jimin, please take care of Rye.

I wondered as the plane took off.

I messaged everyone my goodbyes and thanks. I hope everyone will be happy and start a new life again.

I plugged in my earphones and closed my eyes. Lets, lets just forget everything and start a new life.

Lets just forgive and forget.

...

To Jimin:
Jiminie, are you doing well? Please take care of Rye. She can be handful at times but just be patient to her. If you break her heart I wont hesitate to shout at you okay? Good luck and I wish you the best for your future.

To Rye:
Hellooo i hope you arent crying and missing me too much!! Dont worry I will be back and bring you many sweets. Live a happy life with Jimin okay? Good luck and I love you!!

To Jungkook:
Goodbye Jungkook. Im sorry yet thankful towards you. Be happy always.

Sent.

Remember, I loved you and I love you. I love you alot alot. I will love you forever. Please wait for me. But if you dont, I dont mind. Please, please just be happy. Thats all im asking for__

Send?/Cancel.

....

....

1 and a half years later...(review to book 2)
"Yah! Its that playboy again!" I heard shouts coming from the front.

I frowned and looked forward. Who is that?

That guy in front of me looked familar.

I walked in front of him and walked into the principals office.

"Hello Mr Lim! Im back!"

--

"Oh my gosh! I cant believe you really bought the snacks for me!" Rye cheered and hugged me.

I laughed and shook my head. "You look very different." I commented. She smiled and nodded. "Well, lets just say people change over time." I nodded until I heard her whisper.

"Like him."

I looked at her and saw her smiling sadly.

"Rye!" I heard a boy shout for her name.

We both looked forward and she smiled brightly. "Jiminie!"

I smiled and waved. "You are?" Jimin said while frowning.

I laughed and tilt my head to the side. "Im Cheonsa, Lee Cheonsa." His eyes widened.

"Cheonsa?!" He exclaimed and hugged me. I giggled and pat his back. "Your girlfriend is still here youknow." I pointed to Rye who was glaring at him.

He quickly pecked her cheeks and smiled sheepishly.

Piak!

We heard a slapping sound.

I saw a guy being slapped by a girl. He smirked and just waved to the leaving girl.

"Who's that?" I whispered.

Both of them sighed and looked at me sadly. "Sadly, thats Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."

That guy turned to look at us.

My heart dropped as I saw him smirk and running towards us.

---

Ahhhhh thanks so much for reading!! I absolutely love this book so much so i hope you do too

Thank youyuyuuuuuuu