十四

Cheonsa
*it is the second week of the month so about two more weeks till the dare is off*

I walked to school with my earpiece on and walked into the classroom.

"Hey." I said to Rye.

Her head was placed on her desk as she mumbled a hi to me.

"Whats wrong?" I asked casually as I sat next to her and took out my books.

"Aish!" I jumped slightly upon her sudden outburst.

"Ah wae?!" I whined.

"Tsk. Cheonsa ah! My chance to be with my prince decreased all the way to 0.1% only!" She complained and banged her head on the table.

I quickly placed my hand on her table to decrease the impact.

"Why?" I asked. "There." She pointed to the door.

"Huh?" I looked and saw a girl hanging out with all the boys including mine.

They all seemed happy and cheerful.

A small spark of fire lit in my heart. "Who is she?" I asked quietly.

"Exactly!" She suddenly shouted. I jumped in shock and quickly covered my face.

"I dont know you." I mumbled.

She quickly apologised to the people around her and sat down.

"Hey, she is clinging onto your cookie, arent you jealous?" She blurted.

I raised my head only to see that girl sitting on Jungkook's table.

That small fire grew bigger.

"S-Shes probably just a close friend. Right?" I asked nervously to Rye.

"Yah yah. Keep on believing. I am changing my target to Kang Seojun so good luck on your boyfriend." She said and quickly indulged herself in her comics.

I frowned and continued staring at them.

They all continued laughing.

"Your really funny!" That girl placed her finger on Jungkook's chest seductively.

I clenched my fist.

"Rye. I really dont like her." I said out loud.

"You only figured it now? Jungkook!-" I quickly covered her mouth.

I looked over to see Jungkook staring at me questioningly.

I covered my face with my hands and smacked her hand.

"Ow! Your welcome?" She said.

"Jjinja...pabo." i muttered when I saw Jungkook walking over.

"Cheonsa ah, good morning!" He said and smiled before reaching out to pat my head.

I smiled and ruffled his hair. "Jungkookie, who is she?" I whispered into his ears.

"Wae? Are you jealous?" He asked teasingly.

I tilt my head to the side, "Maybe a little? Just this little." I pressed my fingers together, leaving a small space in between.

He chuckled. "Cute." He said and leaned in to peck my forehead.

I blushed. "She is Ki. She just came back from America. She was our friend since young." He explained.

I looked at her again. "Ah. I see." I muttered. I cant help but to sense that uneasy feeling I have in the bottom of my stomach.

"I have to go now. See you later!" He said before getting back.

I nodded and smiled.

Ki
"Jiminie, who is she?" I asked Jimin. He shrugged. "Jungkook's girlfriend."

I widened my eyes. "Jungkook has a girlfriend?" I questioned. They all nodded.

I looked back to his girlfriend. Not bad I guess, no wonder Jungkook would fall for her.

But let just see how long their relationship will last shall we?

---

Muahahahhaha the interesting parts are coming!! Yayayyyyyyyyyyyy hahaha omg im so sorry if the stpry is rushed