14 - Rnckenziee

Full Name: Dillon Jean-Paul Sylvestre

[Dillon is Irish, I'm pretty sure, and looks like it means "faithful" or "loyal". Jean-Paul is french and means something along the lines of "God is gracious". Sylvestre means "forest".]

Nicknames, Titles, etc: Dill, Francey-pants, Frenchie, Captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch Team

[I pity the poor fool who gets stuck with a name that also happens to be a spice.]

General Appearance/Link to photo: Dillon has small, narrow, sky blue eyes with short eyelashes. His dark brown hair is naturally wavy, and is typically somewhat messy due to his tendency to run his hands through it. It's somewhat long, reaching a bit past the base of his neck. A short, upturned nose; tanned skin that olives in the summer; prone to acne, especially on his forehead and neck because he often sweats pretty hard while playing Quidditch; thick lips and crooked teeth; athletic body type.

[This is fine, except for "athletic body type", because there are lots of sports. Is he lean? Is he broad? Tall? Short?]

Age: Typically anywhere from 11-18

[Does it. . .change from month to month or something?]

DOB: 2 February; Year tends to fluctuate, as in this universe Harry and the gang exist, but have graduated and are irrelevant to the plot; also, their kids either don't exist or don't go to Hogwarts yet/anymore, and the professors are different.

[Time usually exists in an AU? You can say "it's 1999" and then say "Harry Potter never had kids" in the plot section?]

Height: 5'10"

[177 cm]

Weight: 165 lb.

[75 kg.

Average.]

Gender: Male

Sexual/Romantic orientation: He identifies as heterosexual, though he says that "anything can happen." He has kissed his friend Connor on more than on occasion though, so he could possibly be bisexual.

Race/Species: Jewish; ethnically French, Jewish, and English; Half-blood wizard

House: Hufflepuff

Family/Pets: His father, Frédéric Jean-Marie Sylvestre, is a retired professional Quidditch player for the French National Quidditch Team. In many ways, Dillon is like Frédéric. They're both extremely friendly, with great senses of humor. However, Frédéric is much more assertive, with a competitive and confident edge. He's sincere and raised his son to have strict morals, and while he may be demanding in certain aspects, especially when it comes to Dillon's own personal independence and athleticism, he just has high expectations and wants his son to be the best he can be.
But Dillon is definitely a momma's boy. Camille is caring, warm, and generous. A natural-born worrywart, she always putting him and his well-being in front of her own. She is sociable and friendly, adoring being in the presence of others and entertaining them, especially Dillon's friends. However, she can be dramatic, emotional, and unable to accept failure, as she too has high expectations from her child and does not condone his misbehavior.
He brought with him to Hogwarts a horned owl named Adrien (which he wanted to name Gizmo, but his dad insisted on a "good, French name").

[Okay, no real problems here.]

Wand makeup: Cedar wood, Dragon Heartstring core, 10 1/4 inches

[Cedar is for faithful and loyal wizards and I hate you. Dragon heartstring is dramatic and flashy.]

Personality/How they view themselves: Dillon is witty, cheeky, sarcastic, and a bit mischievous. He's usually a pretty laid-back, go with the flow kind of guy. Dillon takes things easy and sometimes his easygoing nature could be interpreted as or even turn into laziness. Not physically, but he tends to avoid any of kind personal stress or emotional challenges. It doesn't help the fact that he tends to whine a lot in a melodramatic way, even though he's just being funny. Dillon has a mouth that tends to get the best of him, as he has a tendency to just speak without thinking and it gets him in trouble. He has the air of a cocky troublemaker, and his cheeky demeanor does nothing but add onto this. Most adults either find him boyishly charming or extremely obnoxious due to often trying to talk his way out of lots of things.
Dillon is someone who's hardly ever angry in truth—he's only ever exasperated when it comes to Connor—but he is shown to be the most angry when he's been manipulated or taken advantage of, especially by those he considered to be his friends. In general, Dillon is pretty selective about his in-group; he's friendly to most, but it's rare for him to actually form bonds with people so the bonds he does form are strong. So when someone breaks his trust, they never gain it back. Dillon is a very loyal friend and once you have him as your friend you can always count on him to have your back no matter what. He would go to hell and back for or with his friends/family and he likewise expects the same loyalty from everyone else. Dillon has high expectations of how a person should act, and while he wouldn't call anyone out for acting like a douche unless it was towards someone he really cares about, he doesn't mind being a snarky little shit about it to his friends.