Paws

I walked, no more like ran towards the paws clutching the note. My hand reaching out I almost made it, but a leg stopped me in my path and I face planted. The sharp thick  scottish, accent loud and clear began, "Where do you think your going little lady this note ain't for you." "What? Yes it is Ally told me on the tape!" I tried to get up but his foot pinned me to the ground almost crushing me. "Let ME OUT!" I tried pulling but I couldn't get out I was stuck like glue. "Hey! Let her go!" Jackson began running over, and the man began teasing. "This you're boyfriend little girly?" "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" This time out of anger, I pulled myself out of his grip. "Hey! Why did you do that?" Jackson came over and his face was hot with anger. "Aren't you two supposed to be in you're school?" "It's none of your business." I went for the note again, and this time I grabbed it. "I'm warning you you ain't gonna like whats in there young lady." Even though the mans voice was stern and serious, I still opened it up. The words crashed through my chest and broke my heart. 

"The note was a mistake, were never going to find her, there's no point anyways." I fold up the note and Jackson takes it. "May I read it out loud?" He asked his face not wanting to cause me any sorrow. "You may." I said waiting for him to say them, the words that would make any man or woman scream. A nightmare waiting to be unleashed, taking over the world, and soon time stops, and he unfolds the paper. His eyes don't reach the words yet but I can see his eyes pouring with nervousness, and eagerness. The words are there, waiting to be revealed, waiting for the moment they can scurry free and tell the world something they've always feared.