Death

Once Kat and I arrived to Mammoth, we realized Ally was right, there was the clue, the answer to everything. Her grave, Ally's grave was right there, we were right, she was dead. Kat cried into my shoulder as my face went pale reading the name, Ally Murthy, I didn't know what to do. Nothing. Why would she kill her self, or how did she die? "I'm so sorry Kat." I patted her and walked her back to the car. "Wait!" Kat shouted. She pointed to a white slip stuck in some dead flowers. She pulled it out and read the front, "To Jackson and Katherine." "So is she alive?" I asked eager. "I don't know but let's get out of here." Kat pulled my arm pulling me out of the Dead Man's Grave park. We slipped in the car and Kat plopped in the next tape. "If you are listening to this next tape, you have found and read the next clue." Ally's voice paused as Kat ripped open the clue. "I am near." "That's all?!? Seriously Ally?" "So she's alive!" I screamed happily. "I guess so." Kat pressed play and Ally's voice came back to life. "So you may think I am dead, but if you read the grave of were the other Ally Murthy died, you will find me there." Her voice stopped and Kat looked at me, then she kissed me. I was relived. I was relived of everything. 

READERS THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT DON"T FREAK OUT