Wait...what?

I bit my lip. "Abri called? For what?" I asked slightly annoyed. "Well she invited me to a New Years party. I think I'm gonna go." Niall said. I clenched my fists. "Sounds great." I lied. "Well this is very......coming!" Liam called out and ran into the kitchen. Greg came in. "Hi! I'm just gonna take my child with me." Greg said taking Theo and rushing into the kitchen. I sat down at the other end of the couch. "Why are you mad?" Niall asked. "Oh I don't know the girl that dated you while I liked you, made all of you turn against me invited my boyfriend to a party. Only you. Worst case scenario is you get drunk, make out with her 'accidentally' and then come back here sober with her. No thank you." I said. "That won't happen. It's just a party. It's not like I wanted to spend it with you." He said. Wait what. "Y-yo-you d-did-didn't wa-want t-to sp-spend it with me?" I stuttered. Niall's eyes went cold. Like if his eyes died. "You'd rather spend time with Abri than me?" I asked. "No I didn't mean it like that....." Niall began. I fake laughed. "You're right! I'm gonna pretend that you actually regret what you said, then I go away crying and stay at a hotel, try to forget you, spend my days crying, and going back home to see my mum and then you come for me and we live happy again? No. Not ever. I'm not the kind of girl who plays along with this crap. Either you choose her or me." I said. He stayed quiet. "That's what I thought." I said shaking my head and storming out. I'm the second choice. I walked in the cold. It was cold and snowy here. Back home there wasn't much snow but there was snow here. I didn't have a coat on. I was freezing but I kept walking. Niall didn't come running after me. This wasn't a fairy tale. Not everything was going to be perfect. I found myself far away from the house. I was really freezing. My body was going numb. Nobody has come for me so far. Nobody called me. Perfect. Merry Christmas! I continued to walk. My phone started ringing. It was Abri. As much as I didn't like her, it was Christmas. I can't hate her forever. I answered.

"Hello?" I asked. I heard sobbing.

"I'm so sorry Liv. I'm really sorry."

"Sorry? You ruined me just for your own hearts content."

"I know. But I regret it. Every moment of it!"

"I'm sorry but I have worse things to deal with at the moment. Merry Christmas." I say before hanging up. If she was really sorry she wouldn't have done it in the first place. I settled down on a bench. I'm not going to lie, I was lost. I didn't know where I was. I was freezing. I'm pretty sure nobody cared right now.

-Niall's pov-

I was locked in my room drinking away. Drink after drink. I didn't bother running after Liv. She deserves better than me. She deserves a guy who doesn't treat her like I do. I continued to drink. After about 3 full bottles I was getting oozy. The boys tried breaking down my door and the other half set up a search party to look for her. I have fucked up my life.

************

Hey guys what do you think? Should Liv forgive Abri? Do you think Liv and Niall should split up? Comment down below!!

Life Yet Begun.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें