~Back In Place~

~Liv's Pov~

I can't breathe.
My gasps for air are becoming shorter and I could feel my heart pounding as if it was trying to find it's way out of my chest.
Pain.
Numbness.
Misery.
It was all there. I couldn't even see. All I saw was white and everyone looked like ghosts in my eyes. What was happening?

~Brooke's pov~

We were all pushed out of the room and we couldn't go back in. Niall was freaking out and having a complete mental breakdown causing Luke and Michael trying to hold him down. Nothing was going right at the moment and none of us were sure of what was going on. Nobody knew how to explain and nobody knew how to stop it.

~A few days later~

~Liv's pov~

"You can now go home, Liv. Please be careful alright?" The doctor said and I nodded. Niall came in and smiled at me. "Ready to go, princess?" He asked taking my hands. "Yeah. I am." I spoke up smiling. Smiling. I actually smiled and for once I didn't have to fake it. You're probably wondering, what happened back there when I woke up? Well, I still don't know. I wasn't told and now I'm just under medication. (Drug free of course.) Niall took me home. Not the house Luke and I had lived in since we were kids, but our own house. He promised to protect me and keep me. We promised to be honest with each other. This time we had to. From all the things we have gone through, honesty is probably a good idea. I smiled at the yellow kitchen walls as I rested my arms on the counter. "Do you like it?" Niall asked walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "It's bright. I like it." I said smiling. "I painted it when you were in the hospital." He said. I hugged him. "I have something to show you." He said guiding me upstairs. "Niall what's going on?" I asked him as he covered my eyes.

Once he uncovered my eyes, I gasped. In front of me, was a room. A room filled with all of the children's paintings from the hospital. "How?" I asked as tears filled my eyes. I looked around the room. Stick figures, flowers, quotes, sunshines, meadows, space, castles, and just pure beauty. The paintings weren't on paper, but on the wall. "I talked to them about how badly you wanted to see the paintings, so they agreed on this." Niall explained smiling wide. I wiped my eyes and chuckled. "You're making me emotional now." I said sniffling. Niall laughed a little. "I did this because...I love you Liv." He said looking at me. I smiled wider. Those three words I have been waiting to hear for a long time. "I love you too!" I said pulling him a hug and my tears rushed down my cheeks. "Babe, are you still crying?" Niall asked. "You're making me cry!" I defended. We laughed it off. He lifted me off the ground and spun me in a circle. I regained my happiness and I hope that this time it won't be knocked down. I looked at the paintings again and I ran my fingers across a painting of me and a little girl. "Is this Emily?" I asked Niall. Emily was a little girl I had met in the cafeteria. She kept telling me how she beat cancer to the dust and she just turned six. She became my hospital best friend for a few days until she had to leave. Niall nodded. "Zayn helped her paint that one." Niall said looking at it. "It's beautiful. Thank you so much for this Niall." I said smiling. "Don't thank me and don't cry again." He chuckled. "Okay, but I have to reward you." I said smiling. "Is my reward a kiss?" Niall asked wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed and nodded. "You're an idiot Niall, but you're amazing." I said letting my lips fall onto his. "I've missed this." Niall mumbled. "Shut up you're ruining the moment." I said and smiled.

~Harry's Pov~

"Liam. Liam. Liam. Liam. Liam. Liam. Liam. Liam. Liam!" I said poking Liam's arm. "Harry I swear to god if I didn't have these cables on me I would punch you in the face right now." Liam said rolling his eyes. "You don't mean that. I'm beautiful. Too beautiful to be punched." I said pretending to flip my "long" hair. "Are you too beautiful to be strangled?" Liam asked. My eyes widened. "I'm gonna back away now." I said slowly sliding back.

****************

Hey Guys, I know I'm not active at updating, so I apologize. Liv and Niall are back together! Yay!! What did you think of this chapter? Leave a comment below and who knows what will happen in the next chapter! See ya soon, babes!

*****************