The Escape.

(!!)

~Liv's Pov~

The ropes were once again on my wrists and ankles, but even tighter than last time. I was crying into the bandana that was taped on my my mouth. "Shh..." Robert said coming closer to me with one of the longest needles I have ever seen. Well, that could be me exaggerating. I started crying harder and screaming. "Shut it." Robert said looking at me. He placed the needle into my skin and it made me sleepy. My crying started slowing down and my eyes started drooping. "Don't worry about waking up....because you won't..." Robert said which was the last thing I heard before my eyes closed.

~Niall's pov~

"Hey Liv, I have to show you something." I said as I walked into Liv's room. I saw the unmade bed and the tv turned off. The bathroom was empty meaning Liv wasn't in her room. I started to panic and I started to look for her. "Liv!" I said walking down many hallways. "Where are you?" I asked. Soon a hand covered my mouth. I started screaming and kicking as they dragged me to a room. There I saw Liv tied up and asleep. I screamed her name in the person's hand. "Goddamn you scream a lot." A man said starting to tie me up. I kicked him in the head making him groan. "You bastard." He said tightening the ropes.

~Robert's pov~

I felt great, excellent, and most importantly powerful. I looked over at the blonde and laughed. "Awe, how pathetic. Can't even save the girl." I laughed watching him struggle. I looked at the clock. "Where is my daughter?" I asked noticing she wasn't here on time. "Abri said she was running late. Uh...caught up in some...business." My assistant Nick said. "Business my ass. If she's hooking up again she will feel my wrath." I growled and gritted my teeth. Soon the back door open. "Sorry I'm late." She said dragging a tied up body. "Another to add to your collection." She said smirking. "Ah..yes. That foolish boy who beat me down and got me sent to jail. Did you use the needles?" I asked as Nick placed him next to the blonde and Liv. Abri nodded tossing me the empty needle. I slipped it into my back pocket and smirked. This is all going so well. "Hey, what are we gonna do with blondie?" Nick asked pointing. "Hmmm so many ideas..." I said chuckling.

~Niall's pov~

Blondie? Blondie? That made him earn a kick to the head. "Stop that." The man said glaring at me. I rolled my eyes. "Wait how have people not heard their screams?" Abri asked crossing her arms. "Well, this is lowest room. Nobody really comes down here." Robert said looking at the empty cabinets. I looked at the person next to me and my eyes widened. "Liam!" I breathed. "Oi! Tape his mouth shut. I wouldn't want to get caught." Robert said tossing Abri some tape. "Abri don't do this. You know you don't want to." I said. She laughed. "Is that supposed to make me feel bad? Ha! You failed Horan and this is just payback." She said smirking then placing the duct tape on my mouth.

~Narrator's Pov~

Will they get saved? Will it be too late?

Robert glanced at the three bodies as if he were playing, 'Eenie meanie miny mo.' In his head. "Hm, who shall I torture first?" He asked smirking. "I choose....Liv." He said to the half intoxicated body. "Are you sure you want to do this? I mean we could always rob a bank or something..." Nick said biting his lip. Truth be told, he didn't want to do this. He never wanted to help with this plan, but he was forced into it. Threatened. Robert threatened to kill him too if he didn't go along with it, so he had to. As much as Nick regretted ever talking to Nick he didn't want to lose his life now. He had so much he wanted to do. Not many good things, but he wanted to live the rest of his life.

Liv, Liam, and Niall were all tied up and laid next to each other. Liam and Liv were in a half intoxicated and half alive state while Niall was completely alive. Robert didn't like that, so he did the worst thing.......

He stabbed him......

*************************

NIALL!!! Is he dead? Is he alive? Did the knife fail? So many questions!

Sorry for the cliffhanger, but it was necessary. I want a lot of intense and drama in this fanfic. Not some sad breakup story.

Thank you for the 3.5k reads on my first story! I love you gorgeous people!