Without you

-Liv's Pov-

I pull my jacket tighter around me as I walked down the leaf covered sidewalks.

The crisp air caused my cheeks and nose to turn a faint red color.

The crunching of leaves under my slightly worn out boots.

My chin nuzzled into my scarf and hands tucked into my fur coat pockets.

The winter season was coming and it had been a peaceful round of months.

The guys had gone on all guys trip and I was sharing an apartment with Brooke, Grace, and Lacey for a few months until they get back.

Don't ask why, but I personally think it's good for all of us.

The girls and I get to do things we actually like to do without any of the guys bombarding us with pizza, beer, and video games.

I woke up early to take a morning walk.

I've always enjoyed this kind of weather.

Unfortunately, Niall wasn't here to lend me one of his sweaters or complain and whine for me to cuddle with him and stay in bed.

-

.

-

.

-

-Niall's Pov-

"Niall come on! Stop moping!" Louis groaned and tugged at my arm.

"No. Liv and I always cuddle in this weather." I whined and sat back down on the couch.

Louis growled at me and after a few minutes...we were on a bus.

(Picture up there ^ (: )

I grumbled a few words under my breath and sighed.

"This is supposed to be a guy trip and you're ruining it." Louis pouted and glared at me.

I rolled my eyes and stayed quiet.

"Can you please cooperate?" Harry asked.

Luke, Ashton, Michael, Calum, Louis, Zayn, Harry, and Liam all glared at me.

Trust me when there is 8 different glares, you tend to squirm uncomfortably.

"Okay okay. Can you stop now?" I asked and sighed. 

"Good. Now, we are going to have some fun and you are going to like it." Louis said, pointing at me.

"Wait, what were we doing again?" Michael asked.

"Niall, this is our guy's trip. We should be able to have fun without you moping about Liv." Calum added.

"Exactly my point. I'm not moping, I'm just worried about her." I sighed.

"Are we going to a concert?" Michael asked, trying to get answers as to where they were going today.

"I can see why you're worried about her. She's been through a lot, but she has the girls with her. She won't be alone and won't leave the house alone." Liam said as I nodded.

"A movie theatre?" Michael asked.

"We are going to get off this bus and we are going to have some fun!" Ashton added, nudging my shoulder.

"Oooh! Are we getting some ice cream?" Michael asked yet another question.

"Here's our stop! Let's go guys!" Luke said and they all had a shouting moment before dragging me off the bus.

"Guys?" Michael asked behind us as he watched us leave.

He was totally confused.

-

.

-

.

-

.

-

A/N

Hope you guys like this chapter.

It's kind of short, but hopefully the last chapters are going to end better.  :)