* two weeks later*

Lillys pov

Its been two weeks since our date. Zayn and Perrie love the idea of me and niall. Zayns still overprotective with me and gave me the "Sex Talk" . It was so awkward.

Perrie said that i should see simon. She put an appointment for me next week!

Liam is really strange now. He gets more angry and stuff.. I thought it was puberty.. But now its a normal thing. I never saw dani after my date with niall.. I found that strange.. There were rumors on twitter saying "payzer broke up" and im kinda believing it.

Me and niall are going strong.. We voweld to never have sex until i was 16 or when i was ready. which is probably gonna be forever.. Today is my period and im not in a good mood.

"Babe.." i say yelling from my room

"Yes babe?" Niall says hopping on the bed next to me

"Can you cuddel me im not feeling good." i say in pain

"Okay.." He says then rubbing my stomach and then singing little things to me

" Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me.. but bear in mind it was meant to be and im joining up the dots with the frekles on your checks. and it all makes sence to me"

" I know you never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, you never loved your stomach or your thighs. the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine but i love them endlessly.."

" I wont let these little things slip out of my mouth. but if i do its you oh its you they add up too.. im in love with you and all these little things"

"You cant go to bed with out a cup of tea, maybe thats the reason that you talk in your sleep.. but all those conversations are the secrets that i keep but it makes no sence to me"

" I know you never loved the sound of your voice on tape you never want to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze into your jeans, but your perfect to me..."

" I wont let these little things, slip out of my mouth but if i do its you its you they add up to , im in love with you and these little things"

"Youll never love yourself half as much as i love you, youll never treat yourself right darlin but i want you too. if i let you kniw im here for you.. maybe you love yourself like i love you oh ohhh"

"Thanks nialler, your the best boyfriend ever! you really know how to treat a girl!" I say pecking his lips

"Its alright babe.." he says before kissing me back

"Im just gonna go down the road okay!" niall says getting out of the bed

"Okay.." i say curling into the blankets

After 5 minutes of tossing and turning i heard a bang...

I got up and looked out of the window to see Nialls car and another car collide head first..