Epilouge :(

Nialls pov

Its been two weeks since the car crash. The driver was drunk and swurved and cradhed with me.

The news is true, Liam and Dani have broken up. We tryed getting liam to talk about it to us and he wont budge.

Me and lilly are going strong. She was really upset about me in the crash, So instead i gave her a suprise visit.

*Flash Back *

Nialls pov

Me and the lads never told lillu when i was getting out of hospital. The last time i saw her was 2 days ago.

As i walk through the door, i sneekily ran upstairs and opened lillys door to see her looking out the window

I wrap my arms around her waist from behind and whisper in her ear

"Whats the matter princess?"

She turned around and looked starteled and wrapped her hands around my neck and slammed her lips on mine

It felt perfect...

* Flash Back Over *

Lillys pov

Zayn and Perrie have been very close lately and been shutting me out. I have experienced being left out. The Lads are off lately.

Liam has been sad. Never talks at the table. Never comes out of his room. Thats sad. Ive tried to talk to him , but he shuts me out.

Louis is not the same old sassy louis. The only person he ever talks to is his family and Eleanor. I always try and start a convorsation, but doesnt reply.

Harry is well not the Harold Styles everybody knows. Hes not the funny playing harry i know. He probably just hangs with kendall. He dosent talk to me.

Well on the bright side. Since no one didnt bother, i walked down to simons last week for my appointment. Niall couldnt take me as the doctor said he had to stay in bed for a bit.

He said that he would sign me but his major issue is that was i up to the pressure. Id put anything up for it. I never told anybody that simon signed me. So im gonna tell at dinner tonight.

* Dinner Time *

Tonight we are having spaghetti bolagnaise. As we started eating,the lads and the girls made small talk while i just sat there awkwardly playing with my food.

After a while i stood up and said

"Well i have exciting news to tell you guys!"

Everybody looked up from there plates sighing, well except for niall he looked up smiling.

"I got signed by simon!" i say happily

Not any of the other lads craked a smile, only Perrie Eleanor and Niall did, but never said an word. It was just like i ran a thousand mile race worth one thousand dollars and won but i got no reconison for it.

I frowned and left the table crying not wanting to be there. Why cant i get reconision for what i have achieved? Did i harm them in any way?

I ran into the bathroom closing the door.

"I promised to never do it again!"

My mind tells me.

I ignore my brain and grab the razor cutting myself making blood pour everywhere before slipping into darkness..

Nialls pov

"You guys are idiots! Why didnt you just smiled? This was her dream! She trusts you guys! And just cut her out!" I say angrily before running upstairs and Running to her room.

Shes not in her room. i walked into the bathroom to see the most horrifying thing ever.

My girlfriend lying in a puddle of blood..

I scream running to her body and calling the ambulance

Zayns pov

I didnt know that i pushed away my daughter, and realised that she went to simon! i never knew that i hurt her. Louis Liam and Harry looked hurt and taken back.

Then a manly scream cut our thoughts off.

We allran upstairs into lillys bathroom to reveal lilly lying in a puddle of blood and niall holding her head in his lap.

I started to silently cry,while perrie just looked shocked that she tryes to kill herself because of us.

Moments later we hear sirens. Then 2 doctors put lilly on a gurney, with Niall going into the ambulance with her.

When we drove to the hospital everything was silent. As we walked inside the hospital, Silent

We walked into the familiar waiting ro om and sat next to niall. and he just moved away.

We waited for hours and finally a doctor says

"Lilly Malik?"

We all follow him to a hospital room door.

"Well, Lilly has suffered heavy loss of blood butwe stopped it just in time, and has hit her head on something hard and there is a 50 50 chance of her loosing her memory." the doctor says flipping through her key board.

Lillys pov

As i hear muffiling outside the door, I hear 7 people walk in. As i opened my eyes i saw a blonde boy with blue eyes i knew instantly

Niall

"Hey babe.." Niall says with tears in his eyes

" Who are these people?" i say confused looking at the people on the seats

Zayns pov

What? My own daughter only knew Niall!

I looked around to see alot of hurt people and sadly i am one of them. I cant believe we hurt her that bad. How are we gonna fix her now?

The doctor came in and asked lilly some questions

"Do you remeber when your birthday is?" The doctor says curiiously

"Well I think it is 12 of january!" She says smiling

"What was your last memory?" The doctor says

" There was a couple of strangers just like them and they didnt smile or anything when i got signed by this record company it was like they disnt care and then i cut and that was it!" Lilly explained pointing to us

I felt guilty!! Will i ever get her to like me again? She has ro know about her past again? Will she still like me or perrie or the rest of the lads?

The story continues........

===========================

Here goes the second book! The next book will be called Forgetful.

Thank you guys so much for all your votes and support through out this story and are you legit! Forgetful will be good and well edited!

Thank you!!!

-jaymee❤️🐶