Prologue

*edited* Dont mind, Its just the title :)

Your POV~

"Boss, please. Let me have a holiday! Most of my workers got a Christmas holiday and I can't? Why? Christmas should be enjoyed with full of happiness not sadness, why are you giving me so much work?" I said as I begged the Old ugly Man.

"No! And get out of my room! Now!" He said shutting his computer and wear his coat heading to the door to go home. I sighed and picked up the files he ordered me to do so. Damn that ugly old man! Just wait and see, my life won't be like this in the end.

I walked to my office and slum the files down, guess I can't go back home today. But, maybe. I can, perhaps my team-workers will be helping me tomorrow, so I'll force them to do the work. I gather all of my personal belongings and took my bag and head out, soon as I got home, something Surprise happened!

"Who the heck, gave me a big box of whatever!" I said and laid down the box and open it. I gasped, who is this smarty brain huh?

It was a Doll, a male doll, looks more like a Sex Doll to me. Ok, now, who the hell, send this? I'm curious. A letter was given along with the box, I grabbed the letter and open it.

"A Christmas Gift just for you" Ok, so somebody sent me this Sex Doll? But Why? Curiousness filled my face but I shrugged it off and went to shower. Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Eun, Lee Eun. I'm 22, recently just graduated from the university, and I'm the Director of SBS Entertainment. I'm the Director who directed the Drama "Scarlet Heart - Moon lovers."

It was awesome I know, back to reality, I'm just a lazy worker, I dreamed to have a Boyfriend but no one was interested so, yeah. Wait, so is that why, somebody sends the Sex Doll? Ok, I get it.

I quickly bra and shorts, I don't like sleeping in pajamas and stuffs, ok let's see the doll? Hm..on the box it says "Baekhyun" oh, I guess the Doll name is Baekhyun? Great, handsome name! I guess, starting from now Baekhyun will be my Boyfriend.

~40 Minutes later~
..."ahhh...." I moan as ride the Doll, well ok it was fun actually. It did get the stress out of me, thanks Baekhyun-ah!

I rolled to the other side of the bed and pretend that Baekhyun was alive, I wish he was but let's not get there. I hugged him and kissed his cheeks on last time before I close my eyes.

It was really a good sleep, suddenly... I realized that...
Baekhyun was not in his position last night, he was facing me now. His eyes blinked, that Brown orbs. His lips, pink as rose. His hair, black as ink. His smile, that moment I freeze and realized that he was....
.
.
A real Sex Doll.

-BaeBaekhyun04
There we go an epilogue of "That Sex Doll" I'm literally lazy to update "My love, Baekhyun." But, I'm still revising the words and still writing. I hope you get high hopes for this fanfic.

Well, Some of you (ok only 2 people) comment on my other fanfic, which was already deleted because I'm not good at writing the Sex scene, and the 2 people comment not to delete but I really really wanted to delete because my work,the Sex scene was not really good and bad, so Here's another Sex related Fanfic.
Have fun reading and imagine that Baekhyun was your sex Doll. Don't forget to vote.

Notice this message please!: So, till here is the update of this fanfic, no more updates! Sorry! But because my other fanfic, it's still not finished yet and I have lot of plans for more Baekhyun's fanfic, and I'm eager to publish, in the end, it'll make me more miserable. So TILL HERE ONLY THE UPDATE WILL BE, NO MORE UPDATES UNTIL MY OTHER FANFIC FINISHES. THANK YOU! 🙏😁