Chapter 2

Your POV~
I was getting ready for work and I quickly left the apartment soon as possible, well, I'm a director and I have to do lots of work. Sigh, when will this end? I showed the security my pass card and I went through the lobby and up to my office.

*Meanwhile Baekhyun at home*
Baekhyun's POV~
Ah, finally I can at least stop pretending to be a doll, my body aches a little since yesterday night Eun slept on top of and it was uncomfortable, but you know that feeling when the girl you likes sleep on top of you and.. 😏 smirks.

I actually need to go bathroom, ok it's weird right if a human pretending to be a doll and not go washroom and baths and stuffs? Well, you don't know, I've got a power, a power that I don't need those crappy stuffs. I look in the mirror, wow, you're so handsome, Baekhyun! *author smirking*
Author, stop smirking and write what I'm doing now!

So, I was checking out the love bites Eun gave me few days ago, it was hot. I just can't imagine touching her body later, that round boobs and smooth legs, ah....*cums dripping* *Just Joking!*

I walk around her apartment, yeah NAKED! I know some of you really wants to see me naked, but it's only allowed for Eun. *Fuck you Baekhyun* The curtains were closed so yeah, I'm hungry damn. I cooked myself some egg and boy that was delicious, but not as delicious as Eun.

I finished eating and boringly watched the Tv, well then...... I heard the elevator door! I quickly run to the bed and act as usual. (I can't imagine how Baek runs 😂)

Your POV~
It's was really a tiring day, but luckily I can go home. I pressed the elevator button as the door closed, and it went up till the 12 floor (aw..EXO!) I walk pass the doors and stopped in front of 120 door and lock in the passcode. Eh? The tv is on? Who on it? I thought I turned off? The kitchen sink is full of dishes? I thought I clean it before I went out.

It's so mysterious, nobody lives with me except the Doll! The Doll! I quickly went up to my room and see that Doll, I had a dream that I was real. That same scene, in my dream, now. "Hmm....B-Baekhyun? Are you seriously a doll or what?" I muttered and went up to him, his brown orbs I stared until...he blinked, He Blinked!

I quickly step back,when baekhyun blinks his eyes, and...moves, he freaking Moves. "What the bullshit?" I gasped. He, move and look at me with his blinked eyes and he smiled. He freaking smiled!!!! "Y-y-you're not a doll??!!" I asked and he opened his mouth, "no! All this time it was just an act!" He smiled and walk near. "N-n-No, stay where you are!!" I screamed but he kept walking near. He grabbed me and pushed me on the bed roughly, he got on top and start to unbutton my shirt...

Baekhyun's POV~
I wanted to wait for a little days, but my patience has gone up, I'm going to show the real me now. Baby, you'll be surprised. I grabbed her and pulled her to the bed and unbutton her shirt. I gently sucked her neck, looks like she's enjoying huh?

"Eun.." I moaned as she grabbed my crotch,tightly. "Baek..ah.." she moan when I bite her neck and kissed her passionately, she responded to it very well. I stripped her legs and well,that smooth legs just so hot. I quickly throw her clothes somewhere.

I put my legs trapping her's together. "Eun... baby.." I moaned as she touched me, yeah you saw it well, she TOUCH me. I couldn't help but moan, ok so she likes to do this with a stranger who is a doll?

Your POV~
Well, it's not wrong! He isn't a stranger to me anymore, he's more like a lifesaver. He relief my stress when I needed, but I'm still surprised that he can moved. Finally! My wish came true, he became alive after that.

"Baekhyun!" I screamed when he slammed his fingers inside. It feels so hurting, yet it's amazing. His finger's work. Ah.....
.
.
.
He rolled to the other side of the bed, its unusual to see this view, but I'm appreciating life right now, finally somebody is here, beside me! I snuggle in his embrace and he hugged me tightly.

Third person's POV~
Eun woke up after a bit of resting and saw Baekhyun, she kissed his cheeks and his eyes shot open. "I'm going to shower." She said but Baek grabbed Eun and pulled her back to the bed. "Not yet, just wait for me too!" He said with his deep voice, husky! Sexy, Eun thought and smiled.

After a few minutes, Eun pulled Baekhyun to the bathroom. Both of you were already in the bathtub, resting, Baekhyun let you rest on his body. His abs was the hottest thing, you trace the line, "I wonder how a Doll like you can have abs!" She said, "Haha, dolls are just like humans too, baby!" He replied. Both was having a steamy scene inside the bathroom too.
.
.
"Eun, don't ask me why or how I became a Sex Doll ok?" Baekhyun said, "Why?", "Just don't!", "OK!" Eun replied searching clothes for Baekhyun. "Do you even have one?", Baekhyun asked, feeling bored while waiting. "I have one, it's just right here!" She pulled the over-sized T-shirt she once bought, accidentally buying the men's shirt when she's supposed to wear the woman's. 

"And here's the black short!" She said and Baekhyun changed and he looks fabulous, handsome, sexy, hot 🔥. "You look hot!" Eun walked over to Baekhyun. "Of course, I am!" He replied and pulled Eun closer and kiss her. "Lets go eat?!", "yeah!"

"Order pizza?" Eun ask, "sure, why not?". The pizza arrived and Baekhyun was surprised of how delicious the Pizza is. "I wonder, before you act like this, you was a doll and how did you starve? Like...you was in my room for 2 days sleeping like that." Eun asked, while eating her slice. "Well, I have power!", "really?" Eun ask, disbelief. Baekhyun nod his head and yeah.

The night went like that, they get to know each other. "Eun, I want to taste more food, other stuffs like Chicken, Kimbap..etc." Baekhyun asked, "Yeah, sure. Tomorrow I will bring you there!" Eun said and she drifted to sleep, minutes later. "Goodnight baby!" Baekhyun kissed Eun's cheeks before sleeping.
---------
-Baebaekhyun04
Ok, so I don't know how is this even....I'm speechless, like I don't know what I'm writing, there's no such things in the world, so just imagine heh. Thank you so much, for reading and voting. Stay tuned to the next chap! 💕❤️❤️