Chapter 3

Your POV~
So, as I promised Baekhyun that I'll take him to the market today, he looked so happy. His black hair and that pink kissable lips, cute.
"Eun, the market looks so big!" He said, I just chuckle. Seriously, how can one not chuckle...like he's being a doll and cutie pie and all.

"Let's start from here, the Bibimbap stall." I pulled Baekhyun's hands and dragged him to the seat. "Aunty, please give me 2 bibimbap." I said and she replied "ok". We was waiting and Baekhyun ate so much, like seriously, I've never imagined to see a living doll eat so much.

"It's so delicious!" He burped and rub his stomach, that abs 🍫. Next we went to a Bopgi stall, where we get to carved the cookie and if we carved it nicely without breaking then, we get one free. So yeah, Baekhyun hand's work was lit. He did it nicely and we got a free cookie. "That was awesome!"

It was, "Baek, let's go to that stall!" I pointed at the Hotteok stall, it's very popular for its honey filling with peanuts. They also put cinnamon, it was very delicious. "Here!" I gave him and he took it. He was eating like a puppy. A nice puppy. Good boy!

Baekhyun's POV~
I enjoyed so much today, we even went Shopping after that awesome trip. I was trying the clothes Eun picked for me, it was a very nice one. She's very rich! (Reality: can't even afford a House)

I wonder how she's living in such conditions at the apartment, like the apartment is medium-small like in Korea, sometimes they even have a 2 floor apartment, that's how her apartment is. Oh yeah I forgot, she doesn't have anybody except me living with her. Like she doesn't even have a friend. That's sad.

We arrived at the apartment and she fell to the couch. She was extremely tired, I guess. "It was awesome, for the first time I've gone to shopping for this long!" She said, I smiled and kiss her. It was short cause she pulled away. Hey don't forget I'm a Sex Doll.

She walk her way up to the bedroom and shower. I got an idea.

Third person's POV~
"Ahhhh!" Eun screamed, "Aish, Baekhyun!" She whines, Baekhyun joined her in the bath and it was hot and steamy. "I'm sorry!", "it's ok!" She said as she rested her head on Baek's chest.

Eun feel secured when Baekhyun's around her, finally getting someone's attention after 22 years of waiting alone. Suddenly, "Eun-ah.." Baekhyun moaned. "What? I just touched your nipple and you moan?" She said teasing him.

"Baek..thank you for being beside me all this time, I really want to thank you so much for giving me the love that I always wanted when I was small till now, thank you for staying with me." Eun said as Baekhyun kissed her temple. "It's my pleasure baby." He replied.

And again there goes, the horny ass Baekhyun, being horny always isn't the solution to love, but for him it is. There goes the love coming out from the steamy shower. He threw her on the bed and quickly run and trapped her with his legs.. the next thing is always happening after shower. 🙄

"Baekhyun..." she moaned as he rode the organism. They both fell asleep as soon as it ends. Well, that's for sure.

Baekhyun's POV~
I woke up and delicious smell filled my nose. I looked around and saw Eun not there. So, I went down and saw she cooking, "Eun...you don't need to do this..baby.." I muttered and hug her from back. She smells so nice.

(Obviously, Baekhyun, she gotta smell nice for you, Bruh!) Shut up author!
"What are you cooking?", "hm...Chicken Stew." She replied and I followed her like a kid hugging her mummy's leg. "Done!" She said and I followed her to the table. It's always delicious and will be..haha.

I wish everyday it'll be like this...but, it won't last long. Eun will be missing me..I will miss her, oh how I wish this was just dream, so I can never wake up. But later, what if she found out and she will hate me forever!!

-BaeBaekhyun04
Find out about what Baek? You already told her the secret! What's the other secret? Stay tuned. Hey, my birthday is coming, so please don't expect me to update on my beautiful day. 😘❤