Chapter 4

Sorry guys for the long waiting. I have exams but I'm still writing this for you. I still chose to write this story for you guys to enjoy instead of Studying but that's fine! 😊

---------

Baekhyun's POV

I woke up as usual, but today seems a little weird. I look to my right but Eun was not there. She was in the bathroom 'vomiting'. Oh gosh, what to do?

I quickly run to her and patted her back so she will feel better, "Let it all out baby, I'm here for you!" I said and hug her.

"Do you want to go to the doctor later?", "Um..I'm not feeling very well this days. Maybe going to the doc will help." She replied. "Come on, lets just go to the doc now. Your health is more important.", "But we have to eat first, wait I'll cook for you." She said.

"Baby, no need to cook. We'll grab our meal on the way." I said as I hug her. Oh my gosh, what if it's the think what I'm thinking. No way right?

It shouldn't be like that, no it should not. It shouldn't turn this way, my mission is only to do Sex with her not make her Pregnant. Oh gosh. (A/N: Byun Baekhyun! Suho didn't raised you to be like this, how dare u!)

Eun's POV

I suddenly vomited, I don't know why but it's have been 2 weeks since I didn't get my period. Don't tell me what I'm thinking, it's not like that right? Why would it be like that?

(A/N: It's possible dear, don't be a fool) I quickly changed my clothes in the bathroom or else Baekhyun would be suspicious. "You're ready?" He asked, he always ask the same question before going out. "I am!" I said and he open the car door for me and fasten my seatbelt.

Well if you don't know this past months, we've gotten very close and he's my boyfriend now. And we got his driving license too, many girls swoon over him.

"Babe? Did you hear me?", "what? I'm sorry! What did you said again?" I asked curiously, "Should we go to eat first or the doc?" After he said that, my stomach loudly rumbles. "That's the answer then--"

He stopped in front of McDonalds and order my fav-- Cheeseburger without Pickles. We ate well and went to the doctor.

Third person's POV

Baekhyun was waiting nervously in front the doctor room, waiting what the answer be.. He was both scared and frighten. He couldn't tell the secret which he has kept it long from Eun. He was very worried, worried if it might hurts Eun too much.

While on the other side, Eun was also scared about the result. She was also scared if Baekhyun might leave her for that.

"Ms Eun?" The nurse called out, "Please come in.", Baekhyun grabbed her arm and quickly went inside. "So, what brings you here, Dear?" Well the doctor, knew Eun before she was born, so yeah.

"She's not very well these days and she always vomit." Baekhyun respond since he knew Eun was tired and don't want to talk about it. "Well, in that case..we might have to test her." He said.

Baekhyun's POV

"How was it?" I asked Eun, and she quickly showed me the result, I looked up and her eyes was sweating already. It says 'Positive' sign.

I quickly hug her, it was my fault. I shouldn't have assigned to do this job, Its my Fault, everything. I have to make up my mind now, I have to tell the truth.

I patted her and carry her to the bedroom. I slowly put her down to bed and hug her, Kiss her the For The Last Time.

I had to Baby, I'm sorry. Everything is my fault, I shouldn't have done it. I'm sorry baby but, this is the only thing I can do for you. I can't see you suffering because of me. I'm sorry!

Eun's POV

I woke up and searched for Baekhyun but he wasn't there...I ran to the living room just to found a Piece of paper lying on the coffee table.

---------

Cliffhangers! Sorry bout that, but only this much update. I have exams in upcoming month and days. Thank you so much, for supporting and loving this fanfic.

Love ❤ ,

Baebaekhyun04