Please Read! Important AF!

Hi, @baebaekhyun04 author-nim is back!!

-

Hello to all of my readers who have been reading and supporting me to update this fanfic. I have answered some of your questions about this book, if I will update or not. And my answer to all of them is NO.

I'm very sorry to all of you readers out there, who have been anticipating about the update of this fanfic but I just don't think my life worth's enough to continue doing this.

I've been on a very long hiatus/break for at least 1.5 years. Yes, I know it's long. I'm very very sorry for all of you who've been waiting for this fanfic update.

-

-

2017 wasn't a really good year for me, I thought relationship was goals until I had my first one, it didn't end up very well and it broke me really bad and broke my heart into thousand of pieces. That's one of the reasons why I didn't have time to update this fanfic and other fanfics ( If you read all of my stories, you'll know that 1 or 2 of them are not completed. )

To be honest, I was enjoying my relationship that it has taken a lot of time away from me, I was busy just focusing on relationship rather than appreciating my time and my life. If you already had your first love, you would understand me. It's not that easy moving on from someone you love very much and turns out reality crashed you hard on your heart when He didn't even loved you; He just LIKED me.

-

-

-

Bla bla bla, let's just skip 2017 since it already passed. So, 2018..I wasn't allowed to play any electronics since my parents knew about my relationships; that is one of the MAIN reasons why I didn't update for a long time.

And till now, YEAH EVERYTHING'S FUCKING THE SAME..sad. So, I've come today to write about this..

I won't be updating "That Sex Doll" anymore and it will end with a cliffhanger. If anyone's interested about writing this story or continuing this story but in your own account,language,characters,etc. I'm allowing you to copyright my works. But if you're very nice author and credit me for this idea, Thank You So Much!

That's all for now, if there's anything you want to ask me, feel free to do so. If you're interested to copy my work for this story (only this story) message me and yeah. 

I want to thank all the people that read this story and supported it. Thank you so much and I appreciate you the most. I'm sorry for the sudden sad news if you're one of the person who's anticipating this fanfic update the most. 

-The end- 

Love, 

author- Baebaekyun04 

//30.06.2018//