Chapter 1

Your POV~
I woke up and look at my surrounding, wow! My head hurts, not like I drank anything, it's just, you know, bad mood and stuffs? I look to my side and yeah, that darn Doll, ok. Not that darn,since he relieved my stress.

I went to the washroom and wash up, I quickly went outside and stripped out of the towel, I grabbed my clothes and wear it, I went down since, my tummy is rumbling, "hm, what to make?" I searched the fridge and found a cheese, ham and an egg. Let's make Cheese ham sandwich!

Recipe:
First you take the bread and spread some butter on it, then put 1 slice of cheese then put the ham and another slice of cheese, and put the other side of the bread, then take your grilled pan, and cook them. Make sure the cheese has melt down completely, then enjoy!

I was eating peacefully until my phone rang, "uh hello, Eun!", "Yes boss?" I asked gloomily, "you don't need to finish the work, just complete the ones that I gave you way before Christmas, I already asked Mr Kang, to take over." A smile crept over your face, "Thank you so much boss!" I squeal, "yeah, yeah!" He ended the call.

Yes!!! I run all over the apartment and stumble on the bed. Yes, "Baekhyunie, my boss gave me a holiday!!!" I shouted, and buried my face in the blanket.

Third person's POV
Eun didn't know that a smile was all over that male doll's face as she buried her face inside the blanket. He was having fun, last night. With Eun, that fun lasted till midnight.

Baekhyun's POV~ (surprised!)
I was really having fun last night with Eun, she fulfilled my wish, but how can I say her that I'm not a doll? That, I'm pretending to be a doll, oh gosh, her body after bath was so hot, but not hotter than last night.

Baby, just wait, one day I'll fulfill your wish! (😱😱) I saw she was so happy that she stumble on the bed, that darn old hag man seriously was giving my baby a hard time, a really hard one.

Your POV~
I was burying my face in the blanket when I feel something moves, something just move! What is that? I quickly look at the doll, his brown orbs and his lips. Did he moves? No! It's just my imagination.

I went to the living room and watched TV, until it was boring. Seriously, I don't have a boyfriend, I had one but didn't last. He was a dick back then. Curious about my parents? Oh well, I'm an orphanage! My parents left me when they shouldn't and now that I grow up well, I'm not going to do the same to my future kids later.

Ok, seriously nobody was interest in me, even my workers. My friends? They all left, left me one day with that Ex of mine, he said I told lies when I didn't even said anything. Yeah, they sucks! I walk up to the room and lie down beside Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun...I wish you were real, a real life human being and not a sex doll. So you can be my boyfriend!" I said and snuggle into his embrace. Applause to the person who made this doll.

Baekhyun's POV~
I will baby, just wait a little more! Just wait for days and I'll be yours.

-Baebaekhyun04
I love Baekhyun's character in this chap! Stay tuned to the updates! Bye! ❤❤️💕