CINQ

❝Years of love, have been forgot, in the hatred of a minute.❞

-Edgar Allan Poe

AS TIME FLEW BY it was now Halloween

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

AS TIME FLEW BY it was now Halloween.

And of course the penetrators were throwing a party, and for some reason the girls somehow forced Ellinor into a rather reviling costume.

It was such a grotesque idea for her to even try it on but she did it either way.

While trying it on she noticed how it was not too bad looking, it looked quite cute on her actually.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

[COSTUME HERE]
[SONG FOR THE REST OF THE CHAPTER: Young And Beautiful -Lana Del Rey]

Ellinor smiled at it and ended up buying it.

And here she was walking to the party along with her friends.

Nikolai and Jasper promised to meet up there, as they were going to be together.

She promised them she would spend time with them.

The girls all entered the house and Ellinor bid them goodbye before going to find her two best friends.

Once she found them Nikolai's eyes traveled from her face to her body really quickly. As for Jasper his eyes were as big as saucers.

She felt a sudden confidence travel from her head to her toes and a smirk erupted upon her lips.

"I would say to change right now because this is very revealing but you look hot as hell," Nikolai said and checking her out once more.

Jasper gulped and Ellinor's eyes went to his facial expression.

"I gotta go, I have a little something to take care off.." He said awkwardly before almost sprinting to the bathroom.