SIX

❝ If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever. ❞

-Alfred Lord Tennyson

ELLINOR KNEW THE NEXT DAY that she regretted it

Her head was pounding and her stomach was churning in uneasiness.

"Oh god," she quickly ran to the bathroom linked to the room and threw up the remain of alcohol in her body.

Once she cleaned up and looked somewhat presentable she walked out of the bathroom and locked eyes on a sleeping Nikolai.

Ellie grabbed a post-it note and sticked it to her pillow, telling him that she had left and would text him once she gets home.

She then proceeded to grab all her things and leave the room, he knew well Nikolai would of done the same thing if he had woken up first.

On her way downstairs Ellinor bumped shoulders with someone and she knew exactly who it was without even looking.

She dreaded the moment he would speak, she was not in the right mind to have a civilized conversation at this moment in time.

"Ellinor," Chris said monotonously.

Ellinor stared at him blankly waiting for what he had to say, maybe waiting for him to mock her about how she was an idiot and then leave her alone.

But instead he pulled her in an empty room and she stumbled on the ground due to the grogginess of her own body.

"Ow," she groaned patting her lower back that seemed to be a wreck.

"You know what you did last night was just fucked up Ellie," he said sighing.

Ellinor raised a brow at this.

Chris was always an asshole, and right now she couldn't begin to process what came out of his selfish mouth.

He may of had a pint but he was no better than she was.

He was cheating and sleeping around with many girls, he knew about to and he not even once felt like what he did was wrong, or at least if he feels guilty he's doing a great job hiding it from everyone else.

She couldn't help but feel stupid for beginning to think maybe he was a little bit different from what people would tell her. He was just like they said.

Mixed feeling surfaced faster that a lightning bolt. A part of her was angry, another was disappointed, and the other disgusted.

She began shaking and she knew she was going to snap if he kept this attitude.

"You cant just sleep around Ellinor, I can't let you do that it's not right you're not like that!" He said.

Ellinor laughed dryly.

"You don't fucking know me Schistad so stop talking before you get into something you will regret," she warned him while still on the ground and rubbing her aching head.

He didn't know who he was, he doesn't know how messed up she could be. He knows nothing, no one but her knew.

His eyes changed, they began to be angry.

"You cant just leave him like that Ellinor, he might be a hookup but he's still your best friend!" He yelled.

"HE WOULD OF DONE THE SAME THING!" She shouted.

They both breathed heavily and looked at each other for a while.

"You know what? You're right. I don't know you, and I want to! Because you confuse me so much Ellinor. One time you're sweet the other you're a wild lion free to do what she wants. And I want to know you!" He said.

"Never gonna happen," she shook her head.

They continued on arguing until he brought back the 'hook up' case and she felt an eruption of feelings finally being released all at once.

"Because making out with Eva and other girls behind your girlfriend's back isn't wrong?" Ellinor scoffed.

"It is but what you did was stil l messed up."

"That's really funny Chris because I am single. I can sleep around it won't matter because I am not committed to anybody!" She laughed dryly.

Ellie stood and strolled towards him until she was close enough to feel his warm body heat on her own.

"You need to realize that you're just being ignorant. You're an asshole, you cheat, you're everything no one should ever want. Chris you're just a hook up!" She spit at his face.

She looked at him dead in the eye and proceeded to say her final sentences before storming out of the room.

"Get your head out of that world where all the girls fall to your knees and beg for you to take them. Open your eyes and see my world, a world where people don't specifically want to deal with you."

Ellinor prepared to leave.

"That includes me Chris, so goodbye."

She looked back one more time to look at his expression. His mouth was agape, and his eyes lingered on her as she disappeared down the stairs.

_______________

DRAMAAAA(;
hope you enjoyed that even if it's shorter than the usual.
sorryyyyy.

-len