NEUF

❝ He told me one day, to look into the blue of his eyes and see what he loved most in the world. And I saw myself. ❞

-MINE (;

ELLINOR SLIGHTLY PUSHED HIS CHEST AWAY, her body now free to do whatever action it wanted

A part of her wanted to kick him out, but the other told her to just let herself fall and go for it.

He stood there, in her room. He looked so mesmerizing yet so dangerous.

He made her want to run away but succumb to his charm all at once.

Chris had the power to make her feel this way, he was a rude asshole who shouldn't be in her house, but he was also the guy who somewhat made her this open book.

Before she met him she was just another shy girl too busy having her nose in books to be anything else than a nerd.

And here she is, going to parties, having sex with her best friend, and obviously feeling sexually attracted to the boy who is nothing but trouble.

"What's your next move princess," he said raising a brow in a way that made her feel like a prey.

He was the lion and she was the gazelle.

He was hunting after his possession, and she just so happened to be the prey he wants to possess.

She had two options, run away from the predator or run towards him.

Ellinor could give him the satisfaction of winning the chase, but was she willing to do that?

She looked down at the ground, her knees wobbly and her mind a ticking bomb.

Ellie started at him in confusion.

Why was he so complicated? Why was he the way he is?

"Is it really up to me though," She said still leaning on the wall he previously had her pinned to.

"I don't want to go for it if you don't want it," he said.

"Who knew you had respect for that kind of thing Christoffer."

He slowly walked up to her, once again her body completely trapped.

"Don't play with me Ellinor," he whispered in her ear.

Ellinor felt a wave of chills go through her body, the hair on the back of her neck raising ever so lightly.

"I know you want it but I just need the words in order for me to go for it," he said.

He was right but she couldn't let him have the satisfaction to have yet another chase on his list.

"No."

He frowned, letting go of her and staring at her as if I had two heads.

"No?" He asked confused.

"You heard me, I refuse to be another girl on your list that you just give a hoodie to with your name in red in the back, I refuse to be another trophy to you," Ellie said to him.

His body language seemed calm, but his eyes, they told another story. His eyes revealed pain but also anger.

After realizing what had just happened she snapped out of her little bubble and told him to leave.

And so he grabbed his jacket and left her house.

As the door slammed shut she couldn't help but pull on her hair and let her knees fall.

She was weak, a boy managed to make her weak and she felt pitiful for herself.

Ellinor told herself so long ago it would not matter, that she should never let any boy get in the way of living her life.

And look at her now, her brown hair a wild mess, her face pale, and her knees weak.

Ellinor was as breakable as a branch. As fragile as porcelain.

And all she wanted was to be steal, cold and not easy to break down.

She was angered that out of all the boys it had to be him. Why not Nikolai? or Jasper? Why him?

She felt weak around him, under control. A possession of his.

And she was sure he sees it too and takes advantage of that.

And it's then that a single tear shed from her eye and landed on the tiled marble floor.

__________________
ITS 2 AM AND I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW RIP ME.
-len