HUIT

❝ No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it. ❞

-Albert Einstein

IF THE PREVIOUS day was hectic than Ellinor sure wasn't ready for the next one

Chris was back and it turned out he wasn't the one who told people, therefore confirming her assumptions that someone else was there that day.

Ellie rubbed the bridge of her nose and sat down against the dirty white walls of school. Her back slowly slide down the dusty wall. Her head rested on her knees as she thought of who could have been the culprit.

"You're gonna torture yourself if you keep on thinking about this," Nikolai said appearing in front of her out of nowhere.

"I just want it to stop, now that Chris is back it just made the whole situation worse than it previously was," she sighed.

Nikolai sat down next to her, his blonde hair and blue eyes observing her.

"Don't look st me like that," she said turning her head around.

"Why not?" He frowned.

Ellinor put her head down.

"I can see the sparkle in your eye Nikolai, I'm not stupid."

Silence followed for a short amount of time. Nikolai soon stood up and looked down at Ellie.

"Maybe you're right," and he just walked away.

Her head snapped up to look at him walk away.

Sighing once more, she pushed herself up and forced her tired body to class.

As soon as she entered the classroom all eyes were on her.

Why you ask?
Simply because it just so happens that both Chris and herself ended up in this class.

"Just great," Ellie mumbled.

She set her bag down and took a seat.

The bell rung and the class began.

The teacher who just so happens to hate Ellinor, decided to make the class do group projects.

She just prayed she would get anyone but him.

"Alright the lists are up so go check it out!" The teacher taped the list to the board for them to go check it out.

Ellie stood up from her seat.

People whispered on their way back to their seats.

And then it was her turn to look at it.

Chris & Ellinor

For real?
Thank you teacher you went from decent to go to hell.

Her eyes widened and her feet were stuck to the ground.