DIX

ELLINOR WAS TIRED her weekend was mainly her rethinking her decision

She was conflicted, her situation taking a toll on her.

Her mind was telling her many different things such as: rather she was right or wrong, if it was going to change her social life, if she was going to get more attention.

Her thinking would not stop, it's all she could think of.

She knew it was nothing important, but for some reason this was bothering her.

"God dammit!" She cursed to herself.

She curled up to herself on her couch. Her pillow in her arms and a frown upon her face.

She was tired of thinking of him even when she told him to leave so she could forget about all the things he brought to her life.

Ellie wanted nothing to do with him. Or so she told herself that.

She knew one day she would go back to him, but she wanted to avoid that.

He hurt her so much, he reminded her of everything she was not. Reckless, cocky, rude, and disrespectful.

She thought about those negative qualities that Chris possessed. But she also thought about those moments she had with him that were just normal. That made her feel alive.

And that part was what made her want to have him jump right back into her life.

In some way he was the reason why he made her this socially recognizable person. Before him she was nothing.
Just another girl that enjoyed book and had no interest in joining a bus ever.

She was what she used to despise, what she thought of as people who would go nowhere.

But no she was just like them, if not worse since she associated herself to Chris.

She sighed.

Her head was clouded but could you really blame her?

For all she knew Chris might just tell his whole bus of her she's a bitch who just doesn't like having fun.

Nah, but he definitely will tell William about this.

Ellinor stood up from the couch, her legs wobbly from sitting on them.
She winced at the first step but then walked fine.