Wake Up Surprise (Ashton)

Ashton watched over you as you slept. He thinks you're so peaceful when you slept. Then, he had an idea. He went under the sheets of the bed you guys shared, and slid down your underwear while you're still sleeping. He opened the lips of your clit. He stuck his tounge right in, making a shock through your body. You woke up and felt it, you knew it was him. You moaned and grabbed onto his hair. You were about to cum but he slipped his tongue out, and made his way back up so he was eye level with you.

"You fucking tease!" you quietly shouted, then giggled.

"I want you to cum when I'm inside you." Ashton smirked, his member getting hard.

You nodded and he slowly slid down his boxers. His hard member sprang up to his stomach. He propped up on one elbow as he straddled you. You bit your lip and he smiled. He leaned in and kissed you, and you kissed back. Soon enough, it turned into a heated make out session. Your tongues fought for dominance, and you won. You were out of breath.

"Just fuck me already Ashton." You said.

"Whatever you say, princess."

As he said the word princess, he thrusted right into you without you knowing.

"Fuck!" You screamed.

He smirked and grabbed onto your hips. You moaned loudly, and unexpectedly. The sound of you moan made Ashton moan. He thrusted faster and faster until you both came. You laid on the bed, side by side, looking into each others eyes.

"That was a great way to start off the morning." You giggled and winked.