Math Teacher (Luke)

You sat in your math class, fiddling with your pencil. It was the last period of the day, thank fucking god. You've always hated math, you thought you were terrible at it. But there was only one thing distracting you. Your teacher, Mr. Hemmings. You always got lost in his, gorgeous, blue eyes. He occasionally smiled at you, which made your heart melt.

"Miss Y/L/N." Mr. Hemmings said.

"Hm?" You looked up at him.

"Dozing off again, yeah?"

"Yeah, sorry Mr. Hemmings."

He nodded and went back to teaching. You tried to pay attention, but it just didn't work. You looked at the clock. 3 minutes left of class. He looked at you a few times to make sure you were paying attention, of course you weren't. Then, RING. The bell. You quickly ran to the door, but you felt someone grab your arm, stopping you.

"Mr. Hemmings, if you don't mind, I would like to leave." You said, strictly.

"You're not going anywhere. I'm going to help you." He said.

You sighed and sat down at one of the desks.

"And by the way, call me Luke."

You smiled and looked at him, straight into his eyes. You've never really seen his eyes this close before, and you loved it. He smiled back, and you looked straight down at his lips. They are so pink, you were really tempted to kiss him. He slowly closed his eyes. You looked down and saw a small bulge growing through his pants. You felt your cheeks get red and let out a small giggle. You felt his hand on your cheek, and he pulled you in, so your foreheads were touching. His hot breath felt good on your skin. You smiled again and placed your lips onto his. Your lips moved in sync, then you felt his tongue slip into your mouth. Your tongues fought for dominance, he won. He slowly stood up, bringing you with him, bodies still touching.

"Jump." He said.

You did as he said, and he brought you to his desk, making you sit on top. You undressed slowly, he did the same. He kissed you again, deeper. You pumped his member a few times, making him moan twice. You stopped kissing his and made your way to his ear.

"Enough kissing." You demanded. "Don't you want to be inside me?" You bit his earlobe.

"Fuck, yeah I do." He moaned.

"Then what are you waiting for, Luke? Go ahead." You winked.

He winked back. He lined up his member with your hole, and thrusted right in. You tilted your head back, and moaned loudly. You didn't really care about people hearing you, all you felt was pleasure. He gripped onto your hips for more control, and he stared thrusting faster. Seeing you like this made Luke smile. You were moaning uncontrollably, until he pulled out.

"What the fuck?" You practically yelled at him.

"Knees. Now." He huffed, pointing down to the floor.

You hopped off the desk, and stood in front of him. You kneeled down, and took his member into your hands. You put your mouth over the tip, making him groan your name. You soon took half into your mouth, looking up at him occasionally to see the expression on his face. Eventually, you took in the full thing, deep throating him. His liquid flew down your throat unexpectedly, making you jump. You stood up, and your lips went straight to his lips, making him taste himself.

"Damn Y/N." He said.

You both slowly got dressed, watching each other's every move, making you both laugh. You walked over to the door and put your hand on the handle. You looked back at him, and walked over to him once again. You quickly pecked his lips.

"See you tomorrow, Mr. Hemmings." You smiled, as you made your way to the door again, and left.